What is Ship PTNR??

halfmile

XS Builder
Top Contributor
XS650.com Supporter
Reaction score
I ordered a starter solenoid a week ago. It was marked shipped the same day which means they created a label and nothing more. Three days later tracking says departed Ship PTNR facility USPS awaits item. The original est delivery date was 5-5-22. Now it shows 5-10-22. Is Shit PTNR a middle man or what. If it`s boxed up and has a label why not just hand it to the post man. Even if I don`t use it for a couple of weeks I still have no patience. What is it?:umm:

Ive read some companies use another company to pick up the products and then drop it off to USPS due to cost. So yes basically a middle man.

Shit PTNR a middle man
That'd be the toilet paper packing.
Just guessing yeah USPS is not the best at pick ups in some areas, So the business may use a "collection service that dumps shipments from a route at a postal facility.

Found what is the most likely answer here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Ebay/comments/g3eemr/what_does_departed_shipping_partner_facility_usps/brasscup
· 7 mo. ago

This usually means (on eBay) a shipping partner in China.
Chinese sellers know that many USA ebayers use the USA or North American sellers only.
Somehow, by going through one of several shipping partners that specialize in routing packages from Asia, they make their eBay listings eligible for USA shipping origination.
(Typically the listing indicates the seller is in California).
I just fell for this trick again, trying to buy a phone case from the one supposedly USA seller who had it.
We should make a master list somewhere if eBay sellers who do this (usually they are selling the kinds of items you can get on Ali Express ... Phone accessories, nail polish, anything lightweight with a private label brand you never heard of).
Lots of eBay buyers and competing sellers have reported this practice to ebay but eBay doesn't care.
(The seller generally cancels the sale and refunds immediately if you query how long an item is stuck in transit, removing the need for eBay to intervene and preventing the pattern from being obvious).
In almost every instance, the seller spoofing a USA origination also gets to charge a few bucks more per item than sellers whose listings say shipping from China

I just ordered (from New Jersey??) 5 inline fuse holders on May 21st. It was immediately marked shipped and "Shit PTNR" has picked up the item. May 26th and USPS still did not receive the item. No tracking from then on. Fuse holders finally arrived today.:thumbsup:

I just ordered some parts on eBay, supposedly from the US and ad said I would get them in about a week. Just received a shipping confirmation telling me the parts would be received June 2nd - September 14th. May as well just told me “hopefully before the end of the year”. Slow-boat from China. Lucky I don’t really need them badly. Lol

I just ordered some parts on eBay, supposedly from the US and ad said I would get them in about a week. Just received a shipping confirmation telling me the parts would be received June 2nd - September 14th. May as well just told me “hopefully before the end of the year”. Slow-boat from China. Lucky I don’t really need them badly. Lol
Well, technically you will get them in a week. That week just isn’t in the month you were expecting. Haha

Partzilla uses a shipper like that. They hand off to UPS. You get a UPS tracking number. UPS hands it off to a USPS facility where it may or may not sit for an eternity.

Back