What kind of handlebars are you rocking?

I think you'll find a drag bar a bit too low on a mostly stock bike. Go lower than the buckhorns, yes, but not that low. Something like a Superbike or Euro bend is very nice. My personal preference is the Euro bar, most comfortable bar on the planet in my opinion. I have them on practically all my bikes .....

EuroBars.jpg

Hi 5twins...I know this is an older thread but which eurobend bar are you referring to? I know Mikes and 650central carry one but not all rise and pullbacks are the same. Im pretty interested in the eurobend bar.

Thanks!

I have several brands and like them all. The ones pictured above are from Mike's. The key feature of any Euro bar is how the ends droop down slightly. This turns your wrists to a more natural angle and is very comfortable. About my all time favorites are a pair of Tommesellis I got from a mail order place that was going out of business many years ago for about $10. Wish I would have bought a boat-load, lol. I have them on my SR500 and just love them. They're Italian, they make me go faster, lol .....

SR500Tommesellis.jpg

Had some Lane Splitters but didn't like them. So I made some Beagles and didn't like them either. I really like the crazy apes I made that I'm running now.

IMG_0716.jpg

IMG_1049.jpg

IMG_1533.jpg

I just changed bars on my bike from the stock buckhorns to the euro sport bars. I liked the buck horn because the rearview mirror placement was unbeatable no blind spots. Now its all blind spots need to find the right adjustment. Haven't been for a long ride yet but they seem comfortable short hop. So its :thumbsup: for now. It is like riding a new bike after 13years with the buck horns. Need to get a new one piece SS brake line. 5twins any recommendations as to length and where to buy online?

Zombie Performance 8" tall direct mount Wizard Sleeves.

Posted via Mobile

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    311.9 KB · Views: 309
Back