What part would you like to see made for the xs?

JP50515

XS650 Junkie
Reaction score
If there was one thing that is not currently produced/made, whether it be oem or aftermarket for the XS what would it be?

Good examples would be pamco pete's or hughs parts.

Last edited:
a Small Speedo/Tach in one gauge that is affordable

I just got one of these and it is exactly that. At $200 it is the top end of "affordable';

image_47350.jpg

DSC_7904.jpg

is this mechanical?
any customizing needed to make it work?

All digital! The speed sensor wrap around the brake line down to the rim, magnet on the wheel, roll off the wheel for calibration, wrap the tach wire around a coil wire (I think that is how I see it from the directions), and the rest of the lights wire right up. I have yet to install this so it is all in theory. I have read a bunch of forum stuff on other sites and they have worked on just about everything. I was surprised on the actual size it is only 2.25 :thumbsup:

A kit to change the roller chain for the cam to a Hy-Vo chain and gears. It lasts longer because it stronger.

Blank side cases would be nice. Finned could look good as well. New front drum brake as well.

Tuning fork logo made from machined billet aluminum. Id love to put one on my tank but prefer not t use the plastic ones available.

100_0677.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardrock785 View Post
nice finned points covers

Check out here

just checked their website. price is ca. 15-17 thousands japanese yen. it is ca. 180 us dollars...

Last edited:
Back