What's Pi$$ing you off thread

Worked on a lot of big company construction sites

First day the obligatory safety video presentation shows bozo, (main character), doing all these unsafe practice's like running power leads on the ground coupled from several double plugs joined and sometimes through water and the usual safety stuff taking up to an hour..........

Safety officer is allway company employed/contracted.................I have seen them, (site safety officer), walk over power leads running on the ground and right past other unsafe practices, shown in the Bozo induction course, to tell a worker to put on their safety helmet.............as long a the safety helmet i worn 99% of the other safety issues are ignored till someone gets hurt

Ok this ones on me
Catholic grade school always taught me I before E except after ???
Every friggin time I spell received I get it wrong
I'm blamin the nuns at St. Anthonys for that one
View attachment 227366
I blame the Penguins for everything, horrid, horrid bitches!
Just a few more breaking the rule:
Society
Efficient
Ancient
Conscience
Sufficient

That's all I can think of, entertain us, add more!

People who don't accelerate up to highway speed before pulling out in front of you. Then after you hit the brakes, they immediately put their signal on, jump into the left land and gun it.

Commuting has been boiling my piss lately. Some guy in a dually Cummins RAM pulled up in the left lane next to me at the last stoplight before the highway. 6" sewer pipe exhaust and tuned to roll coal. He was decent enough at the get go, and he slowly pulled away from me. As were travelling down the highway, bumper to bumper traffic, I see a hero in a white BMW jumping in and out of traffic behind us, pulling in and out of gaps barely bigger than a car. After running out of gaps, he decides to pull out into the dedicated mass transit lane on our right and blast by everyone for about a quarter mile or so before yanking his car back into traffic and into the fast lane, right in front of mr. coal roller. Well, you can imagine it didn't go down so well. Cummins guy decides to pull over onto a wide left shoulder and toenail it, belching out a huge bank of sooty exhaust until he was in front of BMW guy. The he proceeds to roll on and off the throttle for about a mile, dumping his sooty waste all over the front of the BMW. I had a hard time deciding who was the bigger douche.

People who don't accelerate up to highway speed before pulling out in front of you. Then after you hit the brakes, they immediately put their signal on, jump into the left land and gun it.

Commuting has been boiling my piss lately. Some guy in a dually Cummins RAM pulled up in the left lane next to me at the last stoplight before the highway. 6" sewer pipe exhaust and tuned to roll coal. He was decent enough at the get go, and he slowly pulled away from me. As were travelling down the highway, bumper to bumper traffic, I see a hero in a white BMW jumping in and out of traffic behind us, pulling in and out of gaps barely bigger than a car. After running out of gaps, he decides to pull out into the dedicated mass transit lane on our right and blast by everyone for about a quarter mile or so before yanking his car back into traffic and into the fast lane, right in front of mr. coal roller. Well, you can imagine it didn't go down so well. Cummins guy decides to pull over onto a wide left shoulder and toenail it, belching out a huge bank of sooty exhaust until he was in front of BMW guy. The he proceeds to roll on and off the throttle for about a mile, dumping his sooty waste all over the front of the BMW. I had a hard time deciding who was the bigger douche.
Road rage
You almost wonder why people get killed because of it
Road rage is on the rise big time
Rude reckless driving pisses me off
Christ am I becoming one of them

Woke people who can’t seem to understand how the world really works. You can’t always get your way just because you can throw a bigger tantrum…..

Back