what's your favorite bike movie

Come on pyro, we all wanted to be Stephanies "Cool Rider" LOL
I have never actually seen either Grease movie. Well , I did see about 10 minutes of the first one....LOL The Young-uns at work used to tease me and call Me T-Bird........They said He was a character in the movie. I told them they could call Me MR. T-Bird. Should I have punched them? :confused:

Worlds Fastest Indian
On any Sunday
Hells Angels on Wheels... and 69
Hell Ride
Stone Cold
Wild Hogs
Choppertown
Choppahead
HarborTown Bobber
Free to Wander
Two Wheel Terrors

Most of Hooligans choice...:thumbsup:
Anyone remember Knight riderswith Ed Harris? Great, quirky little film:wink2:

Attachments

• Knightriders.jpg
    Knightriders.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 128
I was a teenager when I saw Easy Rider in the movies. It changed my life.
Billy Jack and Little Fauss & Big Halsy defined how I would life the rest of my days.

It used to be On Any Sunday,,but I have seen the new Isle of Man TT Movie Close to the Edge FOOKING BRILLIANT

I was just getting ready to ask how the new TT film is. Waiting for it to come out so I can get it. They haven't/didn't show it around here :(

All the guys on Ducati.ms were raving about it.

Got556 do you live in the UK,
I saw it in London whilst I was working on site and in digs.

Nearly fell of my chair LOL going around one of the bends 3D.

They have picked a real proper section 8 (all the road racers are 1 sandwhich short of a picnic anyway) in Guy Martin as one of the main protagonists.

Leslie McAnnashee

Worlds Fastest Indian
Time Rider (guy actually rode the bike!)
On Any Sunday
Children of a Metal God : Redemption
Hell Ride
V-Four Victory
Long Way Round (Although.. whinny Hollywood stars with million dollar support crew)
One Crazy Ride (Do that on a Royal Enfield? NO THANKS!)

HUGE +1 for Hell Ride.
It's The Good The Bad and the Ugly meets Hells Angels on Wheels done by Quentin Tarantino. Incredible.

Hell Ride isn't by Trantino, it's a larry bishop movie. Tarantino just likes to "discover" movies and throw his name on it, just like he did with "hero". He hasn't done anything worth a shit since jackie brown.

Yeah, I know it's a 'Tarantino presents' film but I was trying to convey the general feel of the movie. The dialog and characters are similar to Tarantino's characters, especially with David Carradine and Michael Madsen.

And you didn't think Inglourious Basterds was fun?!

Back