Whats your weather right now?

Overcast and 49F, expecting a high of 75 on Sunday. If history holds, within two weeks we will probably be ass deep in snow. :laugh:

Weird weather. The forecast is for a high around 80 F tomorrow and Sunday. Must mean all these guns scared those arctic air masses back up into Canada. :)

all these guns scared those arctic air masses back up into Canada. :)

Ha! They got through the front line though. 9F, at least 1ft of new snow, 30mph winds, blizzard conditions predicted until tomorrow daylight.

Sunny, beautiful, high of ~80 deg F today 1/12/13. I rode the XS today, short sleeves and jeans. Beautiful day, supposed to be about the same tomorrow. We roll! :D

-10F, with wind chill -20F, two hours straight clutching metal. Hands painfully frostbitten through three pairs of gloves. Breath frozen onto fleece mask under hard hat. Hell yeah!

Today they were telling me that two weeks ago it was -20 with -50 wind chill. I was surprised. I didn't even notice anything different.

^Ha ha. You are right. I keep getting advanced but without increased pay. But I consider that job security, which is extremely important, more important than pay, since I can't go anywhere due to the ice and snow. Can't even go 30ft away from where I'm parked. But you know I would do it for free. As long as there's a light at the end of the tunnel. The light at the end of the tunnel that has kept me going my entire life :)

This is Chicago for ya. Saturday was about 53, yesterday was low 30's and today 12 and everything covered in ice

hi guys,,, today is tuesday 15/1/13... and in the western wimmera in the morning its slightly under 20c making it nice and cool ,,,which is just loverly and comfortable regards oldbiker

^Maybe we can get together when this hell is over come spring :) I want to see the non-Mondak part of the state. I hear that part is actually attractive.

^Maybe we can get together when this hell is over come spring :) I want to see the non-Mondak part of the state. I hear that part is actually attractive.

January's already half over. Month and a half more to get super cold. This storm wasn't even that cold. You could still get one down around -35 for a week!

You'll have to explore the western parts of the state when the days get long and the place greens up. Some great mountains to ride in. Don't freeze in the mean time. (pocket size gel handwarmers)

Back