Whats your weather right now?

hi guys well today is 31/1/13....thursday,,, after stinking hot 30c plus days today we,ve now got drizzle coming down and its about 18c,,,but i,m praying the saturday is nice weatherabout 23c would suit me,,, and the kaniva car/bike show can have a great day

Yep, that is cold . I have experienced that kind of cold a few times , but now I live in the banana belt we only have a few cold days a year around here and people from around here think -10 is cold .

It's about -5 right now with 50 mph wind gusts , so it feels kinda cold. Where are you CDN ? Sounds like you must be around Winterpeg or out on the planes.

live down here mostly all Your life and 50f is cold 32 or lower would down right cold
the numbers You guys are talking about...........mind numbing

And when we talk temperature we are not including the windchill , which can make it feel way colder , just like the humidex can make 85 degrees feel like 100 , windchill can make - 40 feel like - 80 . Piss outside in - 30 and it freezes before it hits the ground .

hi guys,,,well its been stinking hot lately,,,, but last night and yesterday it was cold... and also rained a decent amount and this morning is reasonably cool but bright regards oldbiker

hi guys,,,well its been stinking hot lately,,,, but last night and yesterday it was cold... and also rained a decent amount and this morning is reasonably cool but bright regards oldbiker

Your sea foam storm was the coolest thing I've seen in freak weather events.

30 " of snow this weekend WTF:banghead::banghead:

Attachments

• snow 003.JPG
    snow 003.JPG
    91.4 KB · Views: 106
  • snow 002.JPG
    snow 002.JPG
    94.5 KB · Views: 107
It was a windy afternoon.
but it was sunny and around 80f
I hooked up with some friends and went for a ride.
So we went up to venice beach and checked to make sure the sand was still there.
And I'm happy to report that the sand still attracts beautiful women:thumbsup:
after that we road a big loop back home.
A couple of watering holes and 250 mile later I'm back home ready for FOOD!
Oh yes BTW one of those watering holes was a karaoke bar on sunday.
that was my first time at karaoke:laugh:
couple real good singers.the rest were okay.except 1 and that one well :yikes::wtf:

About 25F freezing rain expected, we just received 30 " of snow on friday and we hear the city won't plow our street untill Tuesday.:banghead:

About 25F freezing rain expected, we just received 30 " of snow on friday and we hear the city won't plow our street untill Tuesday.:banghead:

Deep snow is a bitch when it happens where they are not used to it. Most cities do not know how to deal with heavy snow unless it is normal , like Montreal or Buffalo , a foot of snow hardly affects them at all but it cripples Toronto.

Back