Whats your weather right now?

Snow snow east winds n snow
Clearing a clients snow....

Attachments

• 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    189.2 KB · Views: 94
In Glendive, MT. It snowed at least 6" (8" I was told) this morning, but bright sun came out and by noon there wasn't a trace of it on the ground and it was in the 40s or 50s. Smoove sailin. Knock on wood.

hi guys i,m in western wimmera australia,,,, up the western highway ,,, in a clean tiny country town ,, today the tv mob on the weather stated heading towards 26-28c which is nice ,,,,,,,,,,not to hot regards oldbiker

I took I-90 from Rapid City to Sioux Falls yesterday. I realized I was going to get caught in some kind of bad shit somewhere so I figured I'd just hole up instead of torturing myself before I finally hole up. Bit of an ice storm going on here. Really enjoying the flush toilets, taking baths, clean clothes, after most of a year of want...

Weird/funny episode with ol' Trigger yesterday. After a day of 70-80 mph I realized I now had the grip turned all the way but was only going about 60 mph, except when I was going downhill or drafting in somebody passing we, at which time the bike would seem normal. Couldn't hear anything because I was so bundled up. Flipped to reserve, and didn't notice if that helped or not. Hypothermic incoherence. Thought maybe ignition issues due to water. Entered Sioux Falls and on the ramp heard popping, so thought maybe lean popping and clogged fuel somewhere. In town it was hard to keep it running so I pulled into the furniture factory parking lot where it conveniently died. I recognized the way it died as running out of gas. Looked in the tank and shook the tank and it was bone dry. Had an empty gas can with me so thought I 'd hitchhike to a gas station. Then - I remembered in my Coleman burner there was about a pint of gas so I poured it in the tank and headed toward a McDonald's sign about a mile away, where thankfully there was a gas station. Back in Rapid City there's a foot of snow now.

hi guys at this time of day,,,,8.45am its only 19c,,, but feels comfortable,,, i hate it stinking hot 30c plus regards oldbiker

Hey xjwmx, I'm a little east of Sioux Falls in NW Iowa and hear the storm as killed a lot of the power in town? We have gotten cold rain, hail, high winds, and they are talking thunder snow storms tonight. I might have taken the weight out of my pick-up a bit too soon this year. Best of luck to you!

and hear the storm as killed a lot of the power in town?

I think it's mainly people's tree branches falling on the line to their house:) It's just an ice storm here at the present time. I'm holed up very comfortably myself. I could have outrun it by continuing south and east through the night, but I didn't think it was worth it. More fun to hole up here. But I did high tali it out of where I thought it would take longest to melt off the roads

Back