Whats your weather right now?

Fucking snow will not go away....-2*c is has been the high here forever....melting sloow. supposed to be more snow this saturday. Depressing. I wanna ride my bikes.

Its 74 and sunny and I'm getting ready for a ride:D.
I have noticed that it does not get any hotter than up north in summer.:)
and it sure does not get as cold in the winter.:thumbsup:
so if i were to live up north there would have to be twisties unlike here:(

A pic out the shop door at 6:00AM this morning. This sucks, global warming my ass.

roy

Attachments

• April 12, 2013 001.JPG
    April 12, 2013 001.JPG
    178.7 KB · Views: 97
^This is in Sioux Falls a few days ago. I looked out my window and a mod had parked beside me. There was a half inch of ice on everything. I was like how the hell did you even get into the lot? He was on his way from FL to WA. It is great to see green and feel warmth again!

Attachments

• DSCI0188.jpg
    DSCI0188.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 104
hi guys its saturday morning in the western wimmera ,,, and its about 20c,,, nice and sunny ,,,but not hot ,,,i,ve actually hung some washing on my line ...regards oldbiker :D

Right Now 73°
Overcast Hi: 88° Lo: 66°
I fill and primed my tins yesterday
today it's spray time!
and yes i've chosen the color that shows every screwup. tuxedo pearl black!

Last edited:
hi guys ,,well on sunday it was cold /windy ,,and bucketing down rain,,, all my water tanks were over-flowing,,, and most of my backyard was floating in water ,,,even my dog didn,t want to go outside,,, i did go out to the garage in the afternoon and fiddled with my 1980gs1000e,,,,which i removed the old boots ,,,and found no.2 inlet was leaking as there was a carbon mark which had built up a little,,,regards oldbiker ..............ps... today is cold 17c

April 29th warm weather 13 degrees
Unseized my clutch filled up with fresh oil fresh fuel fitted oil cooler new filters
1st ride this year. Broke down mile from home after a quick circuit
carb tuning needed I believe ! but still great too be out in the saddle
Wa hoo........

Okay guys, good news. Just talked to my weather guy, he says there's a promising development that'll thaw-out the north, complicated, but he mentioned something about Texas being full of hot air and Chicago sucks...

Back