Whats your weather right now?

Somerset UK
Dry
Temp 76F 24 C ???/ don't know where they get those figures from cos I can fry an egg on my head at the moment.
Humidity 55
Wind speed 6mph

Highest today 87F 32C which is quite hot for us Brits ...gasp:D

Last edited:
Hot as hell here and you have to chew the air before you can breathe it . It is supposed to get up into the 30s C , which is the high 90s F and with the humidity feels like it is in the 100s F .
I went for a couple of great rides yesterday and this morning . I only have to go a few miles and the temperature and the humidity are much lower . Funny how that works, people that drive cars would never notice exactly where the temperature changes or where the air starts smelling fresh . I have an exact spot , 3 1/2 miles from home. And it ( the air quality ) just keeps getting better as long as I am traveling N/E and stay on the Oak Ridge moraine .

71°F, rain, lovin' it. Texican rain dance worked (you know, wash the truck, leave the windows down).
Got fed up with the heat, had it sent up to you northern boys...

hi guys as you may remember i,m in the western wimmera australia ,,, so my weather report is,,,,,, last night ,all night and this morning so far its been bucketing down ,,,,, all my water tanks are overflowing and my back yard is soaked ,,, its because of a large low trough,,,in the bite near sth.aust and moving over victoria its currently 11c today regards oldbiker

Unbelievably for the UK, its been around the 32C all this week & near that for the last two weeks,the poor old XS doesnt like the heat..Nor do I..We're not used to heat in England!!

Got up to over 100 F ( 102 F in the shade ) here yesterday , but like I said in my post from yesterday, I only have to go 3 1/2 miles down the road and it starts to get cooler . Went for another great ride this AM , left around 7 am , did about 100 miles nice and slow with a couple of coffee breaks ,just got back . I will go out again this evening after 7:30 and do it again if it's not raining .

Unbelievably for the UK, its been around the 32C all this week & near that for the last two weeks,the poor old XS doesnt like the heat..Nor do I..We're not used to heat in England!!

you can say that again! it was 19 C through the night here in Somerset. 33 C again today and they've issued a code 3 weather warning in Britain tonight!
Who'd have thought it eh ?

I love the tank scheme on the bike in your avatar. :wink2:

hi guys,,, currently its 14c and this week alone the western wimmers in australia has had 30mm rainfull ,,,,i think all in my bloody back yard regards oldbiker

Last night, about 3:30am, sounded like it was raining bowling balls. Looked outside, saw a 300 lb feral hog, just tearing the place to smithereens So, it was raining feral hogs, followed by a shower of empty .44 mag casings...

We had a good soaking rain today. High of 93F or so today. Humid but comfortable tonight. 75F and dry for tonight. About the same for tomarrow.

hi guys well today ,,,monday its a sunny day with a slight chill and temp is 16c,,,, but last night about 8pm there was HEAVY rain and also hailstones,,, all i heard for maybe a hour or so was crash crash crash on my roof ,, and my dog didn,t like it at all regards oldbiker

Last night, about 3:30am, sounded like it was raining bowling balls. Looked outside, saw a 300 lb feral hog, just tearing the place to smithereens So, it was raining feral hogs, followed by a shower of empty .44 mag casings...

Love me some gamey hog. Can't believe it's rainin here too. I will give it 5 mins. It will change.

Love me some gamey hog.

Well, come on over, give it a try. Gotta warn ya, these guys are TOUGH and MEAN. 4-6" tusks, been known to kill hunting dogs. I'm thinking explosive-tipped 50 bmg.

Can't believe it's rainin here too. I will give it 5 mins. It will change.

It's great, massive cold front swept thru here couple days ago, whopping temp drop to 97°. I lost 20 lbs sweatin' it out there. Rain? I'm doin' the Texican rain dance thing, washed the truck and left the windows down...

Well, come on over, give it a try. Gotta warn ya, these guys are TOUGH and MEAN. 4-6" tusks, been known to kill hunting dogs. I'm thinking explosive-tipped 50 bmg.

Hell yea anytime. You got any meat or do I need to shoot my own? I just sold my 270 after I saw a news report on tv sayin' my model would go off on it's own. I still got a close range Mossberg and a 9mm, but I don't think I want to get too close to those guys. bmg? You will have to educate me on that.

As for the rain, I am very thankful for it. My garden could use it. Keep dancin'

Back