Whats your weather right now?

Pot of coffee, kukri style knife, and a super Blackhawk then, lets go hunting! :thumbsup:

I'm with ya! WW2-era Gurkhu Kukri ready. Super Blackhawk? Might wanna upgrade. My Desert Eagle couldn't stop them. Grabbed it 'cause it was handy, the 500 S&W was stored away. I remember you were investigating kevlar full-body armor, could come in handy...

Attachments

• Gurkha Kukri.jpg
    Gurkha Kukri.jpg
    175.5 KB · Views: 121
  • 44DE-500SW2.jpg
    44DE-500SW2.jpg
    176.8 KB · Views: 133
I'm with ya! WW2-era Gurkhu Kukri ready. Super Blackhawk? Might wanna upgrade. My Desert Eagle couldn't stop them. Grabbed it 'cause it was handy, the 500 S&W was stored away. I remember you were investigating kevlar full-body armor, could come in handy...

Damn! You have some nice stuff there. Now I know what that guy is holding in the Gurkhu cigar wrapper.

Right Now 74°
Clear Hi: 89° Lo: 72°
It is starting to cool a bit.
Riding season is just around the corner
TwoMany. You can back me up with the 500 hand cannon.
I shot one a few times. all I can say that thing can hurt a guy. recoil all the way back to the neck.
It really is more like a howitzer hand cannon!
the one thing I love about my super blackhawk is I can hit what I'm shooting at.
And I don't mind pulling back the hammer.
I guess for really big hogs the model 77 Ruger chambered to 300 Winchester Mag will handle all the north American critters.
nice kukri too I see you have the sharping knives way cool Man! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
High 75°/ Low 59° mostly sunny. another nice fall day. I had a good ride yesterday, taking my sons bike into town to buy parts for the xs. Took the long way home.:)

Philip

Right now: Hot
Partly cloudy, early morning volcanos
Hi: Hotter Lo: not low enuff

Really strange weather year, no hurricanes visitin'.
Forcasters predicting we'll get our first real bona-fide blue northern cold front next week.
Temps predicted to plummet down to the frigid 80's...

Right Now
87°f
Clear
Hi: 89° Lo: 75°
...............................hi guys it currentl 14c in the western wimmera australia,,,,,,, it is supposedly spring but its only teezing me we have had about 4-5 days of great weather but this morning is crap regards oldbiker

It has rained every day this summer except for the last week. Some kind of record I think I heard. Most of the southeast, same.

hi guys in the western wimmera australia,,,,, today morning is friday and its drizzly slightly and onlt 13c ,,,, i,m not happy ,,,oh yeh sandown 500 v8 racing is on this weekend ,,,,its an absolute shit track but opposite the sandown pub ,, which is great regards oldbiker

^In that case as a good American I'm proud to take the hit in order to keep the world's total rainfall on an even keel.

hi guys in the western wimmera australia,,,,, today morning is friday and its drizzly slightly and onlt 13c ,,,, i,m not happy ,,,oh yeh sandown 500 v8 racing is on this weekend ,,,,its an absolute shit track but opposite the sandown pub ,, which is great regards oldbiker

It seems so weird to have cold weather in August/September.

It's been in the low 90's F and clear all week but we are getting a cold snap, tomorrow is a forecast high of 80 F and clear, highs in the low 80's rest of next week. Right now 8 PM EDT it's 85 outside.

Next weekend is the 24 Hours of LeMons at CMP about 45 minutes from my house, can't wait! http://www.24hoursoflemons.com/ Highs in the low 80's, lows in the 60's and clear are forecast.

Back