Whats your weather right now?

Setting here, watching broadcast TV, and a NWS Flood Warning alert bleeps across the screen.:yikes:
Today is Sunday. The Warning is effective until Saturday. A whole week!:yikes:

Check the local weather, look out the window.

Partly cloudy, warm 86°F, no rain.

In the backround of the broadcast warning is a weather map of Wisconsin, with alert markers.:wtf::doh:

I was gonna post this in the 'cannibis' thread, but it's weather related...:D

Current Conditions Mostly Clear
Fort Myers, FL82° Feels like 86°
Wind speedSW 4 Mph
Visibility10 miles
Humidity65%
Dewpoint69°
Barometric pressure30.05

30*f. 1/4 inch of frost, not snow. Must....tend...to ....livestock.....f it. garage is warmer.

Our weather temperature forecast for the coming week.

Temps_2016-02-15.jpg

Normally, it's quite cold down here in February.
Reminds me of the opening scene of Charlie Sheen's movie "The Arrival".

Its 20 today 50 tomorrow then back down to the 20's
MOTHER NATURE is on the rag I think??????
Weird weather my ass is cold and not getting any work done.

right now in Saskatoon it's minus 1ºC and there's a moderate snowfall, mebbe an inch or so before it stops.
Saskatoon's record high for this date is +7ºC and the record low is minus 44ºC

Its just been a super mild winter this year in Calgary. We had a couple of days last week that went to +14 C. The young lads are out riding their motorcycles, there's so little snow left.

I never use my snow blower anymore. Looks like it will be up to +8C every day this week.
If this is all about climate change, I say bring it on!

Yesterday in Saskatoon, roads clear of snow, temperature +5ºC, manouvering the bike past the snowblower and thinking "Is it time to put the mighty 27" 2-stage Tecumseh back in the shed for it's summer hibernation?"
Overnight, 2" of new snow. Global warming? Global bollocks!

Yeah, this is the crazy time of the year. In the last 10 days we've had a high of 92°F, a low of 29°F, rain, thunderstorms, golfball sized hail, early morning volcanos...

More snow today and in week, i am riding the V Strom from Ontario to the Dogwood Rally!
I'll be keeping and eye on the weather trends for sure before I leave.

Attachments

• SAM_2735.JPG
    SAM_2735.JPG
    277.9 KB · Views: 142
  • SAM_2733.JPG
    SAM_2733.JPG
    231.7 KB · Views: 120
Hi lakeview,
seems this biker had prepped for months to ride to a rally.
he got up real early, tiptoed out of the bedroom so as to not waken his wife, dragged on all his riding gear, rolled up his garage door and finally noticed the sleet & rain & high wind outside.
"Eff this for a game of soldiers." he thought. "Today is a stay home with the wife by the fireside day."
Took off all his gear, went upstairs, snuggled up to his drowsy wife and said
"The weather out there is really nasty"
"Yes" she said "and my stupid husband has ridden off to a rally in it."

It's in the 90'sF here in Tucson AZ. Very ridable weather. So ridable my front wheel is in the shop to have the tire replaced. Will be in the upper 70's in a couple days though due to cold front bringing a chance of showers/rain. We need the rain here in the Southwest.

65 degrees and sunny...suppose to be 80 tomorrow!!! (But I'll be missing it, as I'm in Sacramento all day thur/fri).

Back