Whats your weather right now?

70°F, about 70% humidity. A bit moist, but quite pleasant, like spring.

Now I'm getting weather alerts, we're under a tornado watch.

Big 'ol squall line heading thisaway.
20181226_MyRadar.jpg

Figures...

Mid 50's this afternoon and got to ride for a couple of hours.......felt REAL GOOD ! motor running nicely, so smooth.....filled with top-tier premium gas and took it home, giving it one good run-up on the way to the garage................

Minus 25ºC in Saskatoon today.
Fired up my snowblower to clean off the driveway & sidewalk.
Did the good neighbor thing to clean off next door's sidewalk
Lazy dumbfuck neighbor had dropped the end of his blockheater's extension cord onto the sidewalk to be buried in snow.
Took me a few moments to untangle the cord from the snowblower's auger. Luckily no damage to cord or to auger.
Found it took nearly as long to put on all the cold weather gear and take it off again as it did to blow the snow.

Rain. This is the wettest I've ever seen it in the 21 yrs I've lived in Atlanta. Just to go in the yard you need rubber boots. More rain expected for the next few days... Sigh.

I just spent the last hour mowing my yard! Wearing a jacket cuz it's in the 50's or 60's. It was wet from recent rains but it was to high to put off any longer. Since Aug or Sept a tomato plant sprouted in my front yard somehow. A seed from my compost? Placed there by a passing bird? About a week ago I transplanted it to a large pot and moved it indoors to save it from freezing. It has about 4 little green ones growing and more on the way.

75 degrees 9 Am will go 80 ish, 75 degrees in the surf this morning a couple clouds and light offshore winds, predicted grreat counter lunch weather for the TABLE of knowledge at the local Pub 8) Love Fridays.

Since Aug or Sept a tomato plant sprouted in my front yard somehow.
A weird tomato origin. Once I got a really good tomato in a hamburger. Took it apart and got a few seeds out, put them in a small amount of water for a week, separated the seeds from the scum, let them dry, and planted them in the spring.

It almost never snows here, like in a 25mi radius microclimate. You get precipitation only when it's above freezing. It gets plenty cold for extended periods, but there will be no precipitation. Following week, count on 50 degrees and flood warning.

Back