Whats your weather right now?

Right Now
75°
Clear
Hi: 81° Lo: 63° it was a great day for riding. So that was what I did. once in the morning once in the afternoon.:thumbsup::bike:
no snow to write my name in

Still raining here...6 months , hardly stopped ...Reckon I may as well lay her up for the winter now..:(

49º and sunny at 6:50AM in Downeast Maine, and could touch 60º this afternoon. Not bad for mid-November!

Got a thing this morning, but I feel a ride coming on this afternoon. Haven't been able to road test Tater since I synched the carbs, need to do that.

nice and warm here too but it looks like rain this afternoon and going to get colder tomorrow and the rest of the week. Sent my carbs down to Oldskool on Friday so I don't have a bike to ride today anyway . Can't wait till spring , I should have a good runner to ride by then.

18 degrees

You pussies! How about -18 degrees?

It's funny how easily you can adjust to temperature. 0 is truly no different than 100 was in Austin or a perfect 72 in KY.

Anybody got a SIDECAR they want to loan ol' Trigger? If we could stay up in this snow we'd be riding every day. Maybe using sewing machine oil. Got to be thin.

No, that is not off topic at all . I guess they would work for guys with prostate problems as well.

Those guys just write it in Morse code.

It was 70's and sunny over the weekend, today is overcast and a forecast high of 50 degrees. Tonight, 38 degrees and rain, tomorrow high of 49 and rain. Brrr.

Right Now
76°
Clear
Hi: 80° Lo: 63°
yesterday it got up to 84 here.
I went for a couple rides.
I feel an other ride coming on today.
this is coming up this weekend.

hi guys,,,,, well i live in the western wimmera victoria australia,,,,,and TODAY,,,, looks like a really nice sunny day mybe about 20c,,, or a little higher later on ,,,, regards oldbiker

Both Saturday and Sunday were beautiful: Foggy and mid 20's (F) in the morning and highs about 48 (F).
Anson

It's a super-comfy 40 something daytime in the Bakken. I wish it had not snowed and furthermore I wish it all melts and dries up soon. Trigger is kicking down her stall. Keeping me awake at night.

Here is 26C. its feel really nice. i really enjoyed that weather. what u say... is it romantic??? if u agree then come out and lets go for a walk, not with me dude, with your girlfriend or boyfriend, if you have??? lolzzzzzzzzz

:D 78F super sunny! Hey wait a sec....Why ain't I out ridng?....Other than being stuffed with Turkey, Spuds, peas, cornbread stuffing and Pecan pie.:laugh:

Back