Whats your weather right now?

lookin' forward

Attachments

• real weather.jpg
    real weather.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 164
well the 60mph+ gusting winds and torrential rains have stopped here in Somerset UK this morning .

Yesterday the winds blew over a bundle of six 8'0" x 4'0" sheets of MDF weighing 90lbs as if they were paper . I had leant the sheets up against the shed at a steep angle (ready to line the shed ,)but to no avail over they went in the wet grass

The wind also stripped the felt roof covering off the shed and there are leaks everywhere to the cladding so today I'm going to have to buy $150 of timber cladding and roofing felt to fix the outside of the shed up before I can start lining the inside with the MDF :banghead:

At this rate I'll finish the shed by New year but the bike isn't going to be finished until next Fall:mad:

Wow. I'll stay over here in the Colonies.

Today 11/23 high of 70 forecast, weekend highs in the mid 50's, lows at night in the low 30's with plenty of sunshine.

Today has been reasonably mild at around 7 degrees C with roads just a bit damp so not too bad for riding but it's getting pretty chilly now as the sun is going down. Tomorrow apparently we are getting lots of rain with the possibilty of high winds and local flooding-so I probably won't be riding the bike ;)

Last edited:
...Still 'kin raining here....:(

wheres 'here' ?

the pet tank colour in your avatar looks interesting ! Is it white with a blue stripe like the Cunningham Jags ? got a piccy ?:thumbsup:

Buckinghamshire mate..
Tanks silver with black graphics, its the tank I kept from the first XS I bought in 1978 , its been on dozens of my 650's:)

Attachments

• Copy of My XS.jpg
    Copy of My XS.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 153
hope you are on high ground Dave :thumbsup::D

I live on one of the highest hills in East Anglia mate-fully 4 inches above sea level :laugh:

For those of you who don't know eastern England that well we do get alot of ribbing from everyone else about it being a bit on the flat side out here, and some of it is flat but mostly we do measure the height above sea level in feet and not inches ;)

High of 85 F cloudless sky. Only reason I'm here is I gotta watch my kid.

I live on one of the highest hills in East Anglia mate-fully 4 inches above sea level :laugh:

:D:D thank your lucky stars you don't live on canvey island mate ! That will probably be under water by now.!:D

We're pretty flat here on the Somerset levels too :laugh: I live on top of one of the highest hills around at 250feet asl surrounded by boggy marshes :thumbsup:

Start planning your move down here Dave . First thing you need to do is design your perfect garage/shed for the bikes :wink2:

Weather back to continuous rain here in Somerset . Lots of flood warnings and I reckon we will be cut off by this afternoon. I've got my kayak ready lol
DSCF1893.jpg

31 degrees F. with snow showers on the North Coast this morning. Should be perfect football weather in Columbus Oh today. GO OHIO STATE !!!

Weather back to continuous rain here in Somerset . Lots of flood warnings and I reckon we will be cut off by this afternoon. I've got my kayak ready lol
DSCF1893.jpg

How's things down your way today mate? I hear it got pretty wild again last night and someone else got killed :(

How's things down your way today mate? I hear it got pretty wild again last night and someone else got killed :(

Things are pretty bad everywhere it seems at the moment not just the South West although we have 70 of the 200 flood warnings for the entire UK

The young lady that died was sleeping in a tent alongside a wall and a tree fell on her . Two others were injured.

We should take some of the obscene bonuses given to Bankers and sort out something for our homeless :mad:

Hope you are keeping dry up there in Essex:thumbsup:

Things are pretty bad everywhere it seems at the moment not just the South West although we have 70 of the 200 flood warnings for the entire UK

The young lady that died was sleeping in a tent alongside a wall and a tree fell on her . Two others were injured.

We should take some of the obscene bonuses given to Bankers and sort out something for our homeless :mad:

Hope you are keeping dry up there in Essex:thumbsup:

It's not been too bad today, windy as hell but at least it's been dry! My house is set way back from the road though and there's no chance of driving across what is normally grass out the front so I am having to leave my car down the road, still that's better than getting it bogged down in the mud ;)

Back