Whats your weather right now?

An official 1 degree F right now at 5:30 am. Supposed to reach a downright balmy 30F later in the day.

No riding due to a foot of snow that fell about ten days ago. When it snowed a foot a few weeks ago it took that a couple weeks to clear enough for riding. Will take longer this time due to lower temps of the season. Might take till April.

If not for those two days when it snowed, could be riding the whole time. They say the winters are dry here, but when it does snow...it stays on the ground a long time

Last edited:
5F this afternoon. Uncovered Trigger and started 'er up to spread a little oil around her insides and charge her battery some. Can't ride due to snow and ice from the snowfall a couple of weeks ago. Get this: -15F predicted for Monday night and a high of 1F for Tuesday. The Bakken has started its rockin'. Oh, and I'll be working outdoors Monday night and Tuesday afternoon. Almost forgot.

Last edited:
Cloudy, 41 deg F with a forecast high of 51 deg and 70% rain chance. 60% rain chance Christmas Day with a high of 60. Typical Southeast US Christmas weather.

It's Christmas morning here and it's raining :(
And here is the forecast for the UK for the rest of the week :-

rain.jpg

you've got to move down to Somerset Dave. Its warm with clear blue skies and sun here this morning :thumbsup::D

Attachments

• weather.jpg
    weather.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 105
Here on the northside of Chicago we woke up to a few inches of snow and a balmy 28f

you've got to move down to Somerset Dave. Its warm with clear blue skies and sun here this morning :thumbsup::D

I had to drive up to Norfolk today and it was rubbish-rain, spray, and what were either minor floods or seriously big puddles! I'm not sure how deep it needs to be to be called a flood but they tended to be hiding round corners and they were easily big enough to send a car out of control if anyone panicked and hit the brakes-and I saw a couple of cars that had done just that!!!!

11 below. Not too bad. Sort of balmy really.

Attachments

• 11below.JPG
    11below.JPG
    144 KB · Views: 98
Sunny with some clouds today, but Cold(50s) for us desert dwellers in Tucson.

Sunny with some clouds today, but Cold(50s) for us desert dwellers in Tucson.

Hahahahah!!! Cold in the 50s! Partly cloudy and sunny in the 50s is swimming weather:D

Edit: It's snowing here tonight. Might go swimming anyways. :wink2:

Back