When did it become a privilege?

Skull, that is just too funny! I guess I won't be raising anymore small garden veggie's. Cool touch, I do believe thats going to happen, my lawyer has said we will go with the civil suit first, then the criminal. Still, I would have liked it allot better if it did not happen, but am going to do what is right. Thank you to all who have posted up, it really help's to know that people here are very supportive, even help to give me a chuckle when needed. Gordo:rock:

I've definitely heard a lot of anti-biker sentiment lately. I guess I'll be watching for wires stretched across the road.

I guess a better muffler wouldn't hurt either.

Caught in the middle between the straight-pipe Harley crowd on one end and the squids on the other, it can be kinda tough for an ordinary Joe on his XS to get much sympathy or understanding. So I don't expect any. Still, I have to live with my neighbors and for example if I'm having to ride down the street where a bunch of kids are out playing, I slow it down to 5 or 10 mph and just putt through the congestion. If adults are out watching the kids, you can see appreciation on their faces that I'm concerned enough to ride slowly through their pack of little darlings. Plus, I'll usually wave to them. Besides, you just can't predict when one of them crumb snatchers'll dart out in front of you for no apparent reason. But if it's a dog off the leash who decides he feels like gnawing on my ankle, then a swift kick in the snout is often called for and I don't give a damn if the owner gets upset. Keep your damn dog on the leash.

You wouldn't have gotten scalped if you were wearing your helmet. Cowboys and pioneers didn't have them.

Gordon that's one of the most F'd up stories I've ever heard. I hope you recover soon and take the guy to the cleaners.

I'm sure there is a very warm place in hell reserved for that a-hole.

Back