Where can i buy internal spacers???

The tubes that fit over the axle on the inside, between the bearings?
I believe they are still available from Yamaha.

A local Yama dealer can order original parts that are still available and they come in in about a week and if you pick them up there's no shipping charge. My experience anyway.

If you come in with the part number they are impressed, and tell you most people don't even know what year they have...

Either way I guess. You might get lucky and find some on the shelf at the dealership.
I would compare prices. Some shops do charge the newest price on parts that have been on the shelf 20 yrs. Some don't.
Just make sure you know what you are ordering.

A local Yama dealer can order original parts that are still available and they come in in about a week and if you pick them up there's no shipping charge. My experience anyway.

If you come in with the part number they are impressed, and tell you most people don't even know what year they have...

Either way I guess. You might get lucky and find some on the shelf at the dealership.
I would compare prices. Some shops do charge the newest price on parts that have been on the shelf 20 yrs. Some don't.
Just make sure you know what you are ordering.

I honestly don't even know what year I have. I bought a front hub and laced it to a 21" rim and my rear i bought from a guy and didn't have use for it for the last year so I haven't even looked at it closely.

Front wheel bearing spacer is: 90560-17126-00 used on all years from 72 to 83 and is still available
Rear wheel bearing spacer is: 90560-20135-00 used on all years from 70-83 but it is obsolete so finding this one may be a little dificult.

Which one do you need? When I get done with my chop I will have an extra I could get out of my spoked wheels I will be selling.

Front wheel bearing spacer is: 90560-17126-00 used on all years from 72 to 83 and is still available
Rear wheel bearing spacer is: 90560-20135-00 used on all years from 70-83 but it is obsolete so finding this one may be a little dificult.

Which one do you need? When I get done with my chop I will have an extra I could get out of my spoked wheels I will be selling.

I need both! Let me know when your's becomes available and if I haven't gotten one, I'll buy it. Mind if I ask why you won't be using it?

I think there is a difference between the spacers used on mag wheels and the spoked wheel.

i actually just got off the phone with the local yamaha shop. he said they have the front in stock ready to ship and he said there are multiple stores around the country that have the rear in their warehouses so he's finding one for me and i should have them middle of next week. HELL YEAH! thanks for those parts numbers buddy!

Hi All,
I was replacing my front tire today and noticed that the spacer 90560-17126 is missing!!! I went to Yamaha Guatemala which is where I live, and asked for the part and they don't carry it. I will need to have one machined. I was not able to read the part number. I assumed that the 17 is 17 mm inner diameter, but what does the 126 mean? I need the lenght and OD if anyone is so kind to give me those measurements I will be very greatful.

Back