where can I find a sissy bar?

Are you talking about the factory sissy bar or a custom one. Other than scouring ebay or craigslist, I dont know where to source a factory sissy bar. As far as chopper/bobber sissy bars, most of what you see are customs that people either design and have built or build themselves.

check the junk yards - Ebay or classifieds here.
I made mine. I also just picked up a parts bike with a nice one I will use.
So they are around.

I bought a "kit" from no school choppers. It was pre bent and came with bungs and ears to weld to your liking. I ended up just welding it straight to my frame and not using anything they supplied other than the sissy bar itself because I don't think I could bend it that perfect. Check em out, they have a few different designs and sizes of sissy bar kits. And make badass taillight lenses. ;-) I got an Eazy E lens from them too.

I think there are more showing up on our clasifieds than ebay anymore.
OP there are differences between the special and standard measurements. Know which you want before the deal goes down.

I bought a "kit" from no school choppers. It was pre bent and came with bungs and ears to weld to your liking. I ended up just welding it straight to my frame and not using anything they supplied other than the sissy bar itself because I don't think I could bend it that perfect. Check em out, they have a few different designs and sizes of sissy bar kits. And make badass taillight lenses. ;-) I got an Eazy E lens from them too.

nevermind found your build thread!

Last edited:
I believe I have a sissy bar luggage rack combo for a special. PM if that is what you are looking for.

I took this one off of mine

Attachments

• 2011-12-03_16-16-39_228.jpg
    2011-12-03_16-16-39_228.jpg
    301.4 KB · Views: 1,332
Back