where to find pistons???????ebay sucks

GRIMM-BEAVER

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
any one know where to get 477 piston kit 2nd over..... seen some at mikes are there other vendors......not thinking big bore yet have a spare motor to tinker with at a later date......just want this one fresh

Got my 2nd over pistons and rings from Mikes. Not sure if its the most cost effective vender, but I didn't have any complaints with the products or order.

:wtf:cool thanks we run coated pistons in our big block (boat) just looking for something like that........ i know this thing is a diff. creature and about 800 less hp but could prob. help rpms ...... a little money now saves more later. side note if prop comes out of water, the stock outdrive shatters upon reentry.:banghead:

any one know where to get 477 piston kit 2nd over..... seen some at mikes are there other vendors......not thinking big bore yet have a spare motor to tinker with at a later date......just want this one fresh
........................hi guys for pistons or other xs650 -750 kits ,,, you could try hieden,,,,, they have paypal as well as a good supply of parts regards oldbiker

My understanding is, Hieden tuning and MikesXS used to be in partnership, Heiden did a lot of the development and MikesXS had the manufacturing contacts.

The new owners of MikesXS and Heiden fall out so Heiden get their own gear but it is from the same place and same product as MikesXs but the European prices are off the planet

Back