whisker wars

bergoff

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Ok I know some of you guys have some killer beards. There is a show on IFC that is all about beard competitions. Its actually a good show its ondemand on Comcast.

Just shaved mine off :( I had one that was getting to epic levels. W/ that said we had a bad case of MRSA in our prison...I had a few bumps on my neck so it freaked me out and I shaved it all off and doused myself in anti bacterial hand sanitizer lol

I had some awesome pork chops. I shaves them off and regret it so they are coming back. I worked with a guy and his beard was to his belt. He said the last time he shaved was when he was 18 and he was 50.

My wife loves the show. She said that I need to bring back my chops or something and don't shave them off.

Damn thing went traitor on me and turned gray. But I got even and shaved that buzzard off!

I hate shaving. I only make it a few months then something comes up where I have to. But then there's a few weeks where I can look like a normal person. I usually get the, " you look like x-men", a lot. Referring to wolverine...

Posted via Mobile

I keep having to start over. I gotta shave again for a board at the end of the month. If they don't change the date again...

Posted via Mobile

Mines coming off tonight..Im working outside & its hurting in this heat..Its gone grey at the chin too,like Orson Welles,damnit:(
Ill make sure I keep rockabilly sideboards though...:wink2:

Never seen the show but heard about it. I just shaved my 2 year beard off. Time to start over again.

That's a year n a half. With my adult sippy cup.

Posted via Mobile

Attachments

• IMG954135.jpg
    IMG954135.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 145
Man that's awesome. I also hate to shave but I get lazy and don't like the upkeep so shave it off. I'm just grateful that mine don't grow in Joe Dirt style.

Not really epic but I liked it. That's a couple months growth maybe. It's been reduced to a goatee now. I plan on regrowing the whole thing starting in a couple weeks when I get back from my beach trip next week.

Bearded-1.jpg

Back