Who here is in Oklahoma??

Not anymore. I grew up in Lawton and moved to Tulsa when i was 14. Lived there for almost 20 years. Mcalister huh? Not a relocated state resident I hope. :laugh:

I will be making a trip down there this summer on my XS. Not sure when yet. I plan to take three weeks off of work and take my time getting there and back. Taking the back roads. I figure three days both ways. Spend some time with friends and family.

No not relocated lol.theres a really cool road near pouto ok.i cant remember the name but its supposed to be really fun.my number is on here if anything happens or u need a place to.crash while ur down here hit me up i dont mind.jc and gary

Ur pretty close.maybe we can meet up and hold hands and ride together.wait thats weird..or is it.lol...i.would like to.meet some.peps that dont give.me shit cuz i dont have a harley

Im tryn to.figure out id i should build a cafe or a bobber.i hate maken decisions.maybe i can figure a way to swap seats and tanks and just change it when i want

Ya.the road in poteau is the talamina drive.its really nice.espeically in the fall.kind of like the tails of.the.dragon.i.think.the smokey mtns where nc and tennesse meet.

An old fella named henry showed me his paperwork for this about 3 months ago. Supposedly he was the one that got it started. :thumbsup:

I left Tulsa in '76. Last time I was there was '99. Where has the time gone?....

Left a town in western Oklahoma about 15 years ago by the name of Shattuck. That town is only about 1500 population. They play 8 man football and hold the world record for consecutive wins. They were the state football champions for 10 straight years during the 1990's. That's right, they never lost a game for 10 years. Its a worlds record. Have been on that Talahima drive on a bike and it is great.
jefft

trying to revive these again. there are a few of us in the oklahoma city area. if anybody wants to do meet ups or rides chime in. I think it would be a lot of fun

Back