Win A 1936 Harley

I've had my name in the barrel for years, bought tickets a couple of times-I'm not sure when/if they ever draw for it. :) That is an awesome place-everyone should go to see it, it won't be the last time they go.

I'm really glad he didn't close down as planned. Last time I was there, he fired up a Crocker and did a burnout through the museum. He fires up something several times a day-almost everything in the museum runs.

My apologies for posting this to the wrong thread. It was late, I was up past my bedtime, I was tired, my dog ate my homework... Yeah, I know.

I agree with hooktool. If ya get the chance, you need to go see this place.
I had read somewhere that he was going to move to Az.
Dale will talk motorcycles with you all day if he has the time. You have to see him fire up a 100 yr.old bike, then blast it around the parking lot like it's a 50 cc dirt bike.

Not a big deal ReycleBill. :)

Thanks Travis,
Of note: over the last 13 years or so I have tried using forums again and again, always with the same result-- some talking chimpanzee with a keyboard constantly harasses me for every little mistake, I get mad and go away-- usually in the first couple of weeks. XS650.com seems to be different. And the fact that I've managed to remain a regular here for several months is due in large part to the way you manage this forum.

There's a lot of crap going on in my life right now, mostly due to changes at work and my bikes and this forum have been my escape. It's really hard when after I've spent years making a business a success to be forced to watch others come in and destroy everything I've done-- even risk destroying the business altogether. When I can't ride or wrench I'll be here.

Thanks -Billy

PS. Should someone from this forum win that old hog I would be overjoyed.

I WON IT! I'm so excited! I never won anything before in my life!

Holy shit! You know some talking monkeys? That's awesome. :D

th_P1000159-1.jpg

That motorcycle is worth several hundred THOUSAND dollars. On July 4th, he jumps a school bus (toy) with Evel Kneivel's KR750 (real) . :)

John

I WON IT! I'm so excited! I never won anything before in my life!

They didn't even do the drawing yet dick nut. I thought with less of teebs you might act your age but your still a 12 year old in a 50 year old body

Posted via Mobile

I love my sig line. But not as much as my new 1936 Harley!

Thanks Travis,
Of note: over the last 13 years or so I have tried using forums again and again, always with the same result-- some talking chimpanzee with a keyboard constantly harasses me for every little mistake, I get mad and go away-- usually in the first couple of weeks. XS650.com seems to be different. And the fact that I've managed to remain a regular here for several months is due in large part to the way you manage this forum.

There's a lot of crap going on in my life right now, mostly due to changes at work and my bikes and this forum have been my escape. It's really hard when after I've spent years making a business a success to be forced to watch others come in and destroy everything I've done-- even risk destroying the business altogether. When I can't ride or wrench I'll be here.
RecycleBill, Good luck man I hope things turn around and start going your way.. And please dont listen to the knockers who jump on mistakes and typo,s and the like, I for one appreciate your postings on these forums.. I have seen you be nothing but helpful..

.. Robbo ..

RecycleBill, Good luck man I hope things turn around and start going your way.. And please dont listen to the knockers who jump on mistakes and typo,s and the like, I for one appreciate your postings on these forums.. I have seen you be nothing but helpful..

.. Robbo ..

Thanks Travis and Robbo,

As to my helping folks here, my experience comes from years of tinkering at home and a very basic understanding of Infernal Combustion Engines and theory. I'm relatively new to XS650s but most stuff crosses over. That said, there are several here who understand the quirks intrinsic to XS650s far better than I. When they speak I listen.

PS. Spoke with the boss this morning and I'm not gone yet.

Last edited:
Back