PINK Neutral Light
16 Gauge wire NEW
Great easy start for your chopper build
$55.00 SHIPPED IN US

Attachments

• IMG_1388.JPG
    IMG_1388.JPG
    86.6 KB · Views: 258
anyone even thinking about re-doing their harness should get one of DaddyG's. these things are nice and well worth the price for the "headache" alone. Wiring isn't that difficult, but it does require good planning, and his units are top notch. He custom made me one to incorporate my turn signals and running lights on my bobber!!

THANKS MAN
I am just trying to get setup for JUNE because in July I got to go back to NORTH CAROLINA for a while to take care of my grandson.
I am all caught up NOW and both of these are packed and ready to go out tomorrow.
I have some NEW turn signal switches coming in and some NEW cooler looking boxes.
I hear and listen to buyers so we are upgrading BUT SAME PRICE
$55.00 SHIPPED on HARNESS KITS
$125.00 SHIPPED on CHOPPER HARNESSES
$150.00 SHIPPED on CUSTOM HARNESSES with TURN SIGNALS
THANKS AGAIN TO ALL WHO BOUGHT!:thumbsup:

Still in NJ this month then have to go to North Carolina for a couple weeks in the beginning of July.
I just got a bunch of parts last night for XS650 and will post today. ANYONE want to put a inverted front end on your XS I got two.

tell me more about inverted front end. witch bike donor? brakes, wheel, etc. bearings, any machine work needed?

Last edited:
Yep did three and sold all three. You want one I can make you up on. They are a add on to harness with a NEW turn signal switch that also has horn and High/Low light. You just add the flasher you want to use.

Attachments

• sw.jpg
    sw.jpg
    180 KB · Views: 173
How about just the wiring for the turns, no horn and no switch? I'll probably just run them into some kind of 3 way toggle and still not use the existing wiring to the horn on the box you made.

Do You Happen To Have Any Of Your Harness Kits left? If I remember correctly, you also had a turn signal harness. Don't know why my phone did all those caps....if it would be easier, call me at 501 249 0119...if a buyer today...thx, mark.

Do you have a wiring diagram showing this with all the gubbins attached ie. reg/rec coils, Boyer etc. ?

I can make it up anyway you want for turn signals BUT if you are just looking for the wires you can do that easy yourself. Its just 4 wires LEFT/RIGHT/HOT for flasher/GROUND THATS IT! OR if you want me to do a toggle LEFT/RIGHT/OFF I can do one of those for you to go into box.

What kind of diagram are you looking for HARNESS KIT/ COMPLETE HARNESS /HARNESS with Turn signals Don't understand question?????
You are getting one close to this.

Attachments

• wiringXS01_zpsfd1bc8a9.jpg
    wiringXS01_zpsfd1bc8a9.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 30,814
I dont have indicators/turn signals on my bikes.
I can rig up basic light switches and I only use a keyless 'on/off' toggle switch on my bikes .
I get a bit tied up when it comes to ignition, generating and reg/rect etc.
Would like to buy one , all I need is a simple diagram showing connections for coils, reg/rect and Boyer power box.
Would you ship to England?

Then one of my harness kits would work for you plus a TC Brothers charging harness would solve all your problems. That would give you all the wires for your lights/Brake switch/Horn/Coil/Points and the set up for the REG/REC and Alternator.
My kits come with diagrams and I break it down anyway you want to make it easy and you learn your own stuff. I ship world wide and for what I just said I can ship out all the wires you would need to get you started for $120.00 shipped to England.

Hello Daddy G, my brother told me about you. I want a wiring harness. Do you have one available? I want signals included and electric start. Thanks.

Last edited:
Sorry don't make or sell complete harnesses anymore. Too much time in them but I still do sell harness kits. It gets you a good start on doing one on your own. It has lights front and back wires for brake switch and horn and wire for coil and ignition (stock-Pamco-Boyer)If interested PM me.
Rich

Attachments

• IMG_1388.JPG
    IMG_1388.JPG
    86.6 KB · Views: 166
  • IMG_1389.JPG
    IMG_1389.JPG
    92.7 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_1390.JPG
    IMG_1390.JPG
    106.8 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_1391.JPG