Wireing HELP!!!!!

member3480

RICH
Reaction score
Look Guys i am not dead yet!!! Just retired and battling cancer and cannot build anymore but i can help you on your wiring problems. I have had 5 requests on harness builds for bikes and i have done many not just YAM. So if you want to learn how to do one i can help or if you want one from me i can handle that. But PLEASE refer all builds Frame /Motor etc to either HUGH or Monstercraftsman both of those guys are the best in my view and there may be other so don't get pissed at me i never seen your work. I have been building bikes since 1971 and was forced to learn how to do my own wiring . So if you want to learn and have someone talk you threw it i am here. I have many diagrams that work and a great little way for you to make some money. Everyone is afraid of wires and if its broke down in parts its a snap. Glad that you are thinking about my work but i am very limited to what i can do SORRY guys.
Take care of yourself when you are young or it does bie you in the ass later in life
If you live in NJ or PA my garage is always open to help you NO MONEY!!!!! you do the work and learn. I am in the South Jersey Area
KEEP CHOPPIN and need that wiring help give me a email with a number and i will call you.
Thanks Rich

Back