Would a Susuki spoked disc rear wheel fit the XS 650?

Phyberoptic

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Looking at a Kawasaki KLR650 KLR 650 rear spoked wheel with Disc Brake and wondering if it would fit the XS650 to satisfy the desire for a spoked full disc model?
-=PO

Anything can fit, just need a little ingenuity and an angle grinder. Other than that, I have no idea of the axle size, overall width, etc of the KLR rear wheel, but I have looked at them and wondered. They are very plentiful and cheap.

My TX had a Suzuki rear wheel in place when I got it. Didn't even realize that was the case. Worked fine! Spoked wheel with drum brake though. I have no idea what year/model the wheel might be? Direct bolt-up! I've since changed to the correct Yamaha set up...................Wesley

rawxs
I am not equipped to take photos..........sorry! I'll have to look in to that. I still have the complete wheel set up and will look for numbers if you wish? It was a working piece on my TX. When the time came to freshen the back of the motorcycle I discovered the wheel had been changed. The Suzuki wheel has a cushioned sprocket. Couldn't make sense of it until I cleaned the inside brake drum. There it was..........the Suzuki scripted "S"....Wesley

That may help, I have a mag wheel set now , but I want spokes do to the front end I'm installing.

I have a 21" wheel for this set-up ( 41mm Suzuki Intruder forks ). I think that rear wheel may match up with what I have. rawxs

Back