Wanted - WTB: 18'' spoked rear wheel/19'' spoked front for '81xs650

508xs650

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
As the title states, I'm looking for 18'' spoke wheel rear drum for '81 xs650 and 19'' front spoke for '81 xs650

I currently have a 19''f mag and 16''r mag with brand new tires that came on the bike, but I'm going bobber and want a bigger rear wheel. I can trade plus cash on my end or will buy outright if you have wheels to fit my bike. I don't need tires just the wheels.

I am located in MASS, 02745 and will drive up to a 2hrs to pick up or if price is reasonable will pay for shipping.

Thanks in advance:thumbsup:,
Mike

I dont know if he's sellin them but the guy who posted below you with the sporty tank looks like he has some laced wheels there. good luck.

thanks man, i'm going to check it out. also got some private messages. this forum is awesome. my only regret is waiting so long to finally pick up an xs. project thread coming soon!

still looking, can travel a little ways, or obviously pay for shipping. paypal ready.

thanks in advance,
Mike

still looking for this set
i've got a 16'' mag rear drum rim w/ brand new tire on it that i can trade or whatever

just really want the spoked set

I have a 18" steel rear spoked wheel and a36 spoke form hub - all in good condidtion. $100.00 each plus shipping.

If interested send me your email address and I'll send pics.

GJ

I have the 19" front rim with spokes/nipples if you work out a deal with GJ. Im guessing that would complete your setup?
I can ship as a gift so you can save some coin..

$20 for everything plus shipping

http://hamilton.kijiji.ca/c-cars-ve...maha-Tx500-Xs650-Front-Rim-W0QQAdIdZ298193848

Im at gibby2.0@shaw.ca

Thanks

84152ab_20.jpeg

Back