WTF pictures

That’s gonna leave a mark! 🫣
IMG_6078.jpeg

Thanks for that.
When I was younger, Junior Brown was one of my favorite performers to see live. I saw him many, many times at the "world famous" Continental Club. He always did a medley ending with "Secret Agent Man" like in the vid you posted as an encore.

Brown "invented" the "Guit-Steel," similar to a double-neck guitar, but with a sort-of-like lap-steel. There is a little compartment for the slide, and he would open-pluck the guitar while he grabbed the slide and seamlessly transition from regular to steel guitar and back.
The above vid is not his flashiest work, but it's a professional vid, and does feature a couple of those transitions.
The woman on rhythm guitar is his wife.

Thanks for that.
When I was younger, Junior Brown was one of my favorite performers to see live. I saw him many, many times at the "world famous" Continental Club. He always did a medley ending with "Secret Agent Man" like in the vid you posted as an encore.

Brown "invented" the "Guit-Steel," similar to a double-neck guitar, but with a sort-of-like lap-steel. There is a little compartment for the slide, and he would open-pluck the guitar while he grabbed the slide and seamlessly transition from regular to steel guitar and back.
The above vid is not his flashiest work, but it's a professional vid, and does feature a couple of those transitions.
The woman on rhythm guitar is his wife.

Wow! Yeah I love Junior Brown, he’s an absolutely brilliant guitarist!

View attachment 249458
Imagine the range of female character...some are devils and some are loyal wives...we're helpless. If you're lucky enough to find one, you better check with your mother...women can see behind the beauty.

In that vein, back in 98, I worked in Sweden for 3 months at a nuclear power plant. If you've ever been to a power plant in the US you will notice that they look about like an industrial plant anywhere as relates to cleanliness, not so much. The Swedes take their cleanliness seriously though and in the "dry well", the containment dome where the reactor vessel and components can be found they hired these local young gals to constantly sweep and mop the floors. You would see them working in their "protective" coveralls and at the end of shift they would come to the common "dress out" areas and as they leave they strip it off and drop them in the requisite receptacles and walk proudly off the the locker room, often in just their bikini underwear.
Damn that was a great job.

Many years ago I once took a truck load of carpets to Iceland to sell to the locals.
The women out numbered the men 7 to 1. Marvelous!
All were willing :wink2:
Most of the men were away weeks on end fishing

Last edited:
Back