WTF pictures

1707019869715.png

I am trying to imagine the fella holding the camera If the fellas driving the damaged birdie looked up, what would they see? I can imagine what they're thinking though...https://youtu.be/fe0q8Lq3L2Q
Speaking of damaged machines, I see that the superduper boat, The Liz, was going to sea, again, but broke. Much safer in harbour! Meantime...with popcorn>

Meanwhile in Wisconsin.
View attachment 261076
After a winter in Laramie I understood why warmth was good. The bars were nice though, the Buckhorn, Sin Saloon, the Ranger,,,ah! Recall the boss man went to Cheyenne a got a new 1200 sport. No sooner than the scooter was on the ground he tried to ride it... Like when you buy a new level, you may as well drop it, 'cause you surely will. The frosty TP is familiar!

Here’s my Gilligan’s Island conspiracy theory…
In the year leading up to the fateful boat trip, the professor had developed an amazing new battery that would last forever; never needing replacement or recharging. His invention would certainly revolutionize the world’s energy supply. Fearing the loss of their perpetual revenue source, the big battery cartel plotted an evil plan to keep the professor’s invention from ever being introduced to the world. First, they lured the professor onto the three-hour tour by sending him a free ticket. Then, they sabotaged the SS Minnow so that it was doomed to crash during the tour, thus stranding the professor and six others on an uncharted desert island. Since he was not comfortable about leaving his invention at his lab, the professor, took the prototype with him on the boat tour. After being stranded on the island, he used the amazing battery to power the portable radio for several years.
1707083779589.jpeg

Nice - when I used to do a lot of woodworking, I always thought dovetail joints looked awesome. To cheat, I bought a jig for use with my router rather than using a saw and chisel. I bet that jig hasn’t been used in over 30 years. Maybe I should get it out this summer.

If the name on plane is after the pilot, he is probably a University of Colorado student or graduate.

:twocents:
I am sorry if I have a more fatalistic view. Nose art was pretty racy for the time. I have a feeling the mortality at 7 or 12 missions (what ever the average was) let the crews let loose with a "what the hell attitude". We follow giants.

Back