WTF pictures

Here’s my Gilligan’s Island conspiracy theory…
In the year leading up to the fateful boat trip, the professor had developed an amazing new battery that would last forever; never needing replacement or recharging. His invention would certainly revolutionize the world’s energy supply. Fearing the loss of their perpetual revenue source, the big battery cartel plotted an evil plan to keep the professor’s invention from ever being introduced to the world. First, they lured the professor onto the three-hour tour by sending him a free ticket. Then, they sabotaged the SS Minnow so that it was doomed to crash during the tour, thus stranding the professor and six others on an uncharted desert island. Since he was not comfortable about leaving his invention at his lab, the professor, took the prototype with him on the boat tour. After being stranded on the island, he used the amazing battery to power the portable radio for several years.
View attachment 261112
He also took with him the everlasting gallon of fuel and an engine that would run on seawater.

1707154409780.png

Commie radio, psst, Hey Comrade, you gotta match?
1707178267093.png

(Actually the Comie Ruskies did a lot of non-capitalist science, the kind that actually tests true and really works. The Thermo Electric fellas, well, it's not simple...think about getting a vacuum tube heater to work from thermocouple gizmo...this is not fakable. Now see about 100 volts for the plate. Multivibrator wastie ... did they make the plate voltage by series P/N...ah dunno. But it's cool. Not my focus, but I believe the P/N can be engineered chemically to favor current over voltage... But yes, they did have funny ideas about a few matters.)

One very agreeable feature of age is that the crickets no longer chirp so loudly. The superimposition of the cycles might be regarded as perhaps a bit ominous, in the sense of concursus imperiorum

The old Hollywood head shots always seem "campy" to my eye.
1707180121641.png

Below are two images of Gilligan's Island Newport South Wales UK.
A place for the alcoholics and drug takers to hang out most days.
Next to the Merchant Navy War Memorial.
The Christmas tree was erected by the council and stolen by Scally-Wags two days later! Nice!!

GILLIGANS ISLAND NEWPORT 2.PNG

WAR MEMORIAL.PNG

Back