If not now, When?
Top Contributor
XS650.com Supporter
Reaction score
Not mine, rather pricey, but lots of performance parts

xs 650 bobber - $3000 (burlington)

Date: 2011-02-15, 5:50PM CST
Reply to: sale-7yzcc-2216564257@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

bike is a project bike . it has band new rejeted carb with stacks , 750 big bore kit, new calipers and res , most of if not all top end hi performance parts from mikes xs cam, rockers ,valves springs ,i mostly left the bottom alone ,but thier is hi cap oil pump down there and a fined oil cooler .have a remote oil cooler for custom set up , a front end dampener kit . the chain right lenght for the extended weld in frame , a coulple springer seats and a few tins thiers a sporty tank on it ,also theres a mustang tank, chain tensioner , pivot arm for the forward controlls ,two batterys , battery box , head light ,and a few boxes gaskets old parts nuts bolts and what not and more. oh yeah the bike has awsome compression and shifts clean. i've just lost intrest in the project after three years. plus it was my first project and too much for me hence the three year build. plus i used to have a large shed /shop in oakland ca now it sits in my dinnig room wich makes it tough to weld on . just want to sell it and maybe get a klr . the price is firm

3n13m23oa5O35R25S2b2f144facbdd88117aa.jpg

Back