Wanted - XS 650 Engine Wanted

07Bonne

XS650 Member
Reaction score
Seeking a xs 650 engine, complete or close to being complete. '75-77 preferred with kick start.

PM me if you have or can locate. Must have clean numbers. Located in Cali, and can ship from western US.

I have 3 or 4 complete engines 78-81 less carbs. I don't know internal condition as I bought a bunch of stuff from a guy who had 1/2 dozen bikes at one time. I'm in Illinois but my son lives in LA,(Santa Clarita area) and is visiting here now till 1st week of june. He might have room to haul it back , but he already has 2 bikes in his truck bed now.

07 I have a 76 yhat is stripped apart and needs rebuilt was stuck pistons bad. I am in Bakersfield. I also have titled maching numbered frame. Ley me know.

Tonyc, I may be interested in your frame. Shoot me a pm and let me know what your wanting

Seeking a xs 650 engine, complete or close to being complete. '75-77 preferred with kick start.

PM me if you have or can locate. Must have clean numbers. Located in Cali, and can ship from western US.

Got a runner ('75 i think), in a frame I can't title. In Danville California. Might need a side cover, I'll have to look. $395, no carbs or pipes (engine only).
-=Phyber

Got a runner ('75 i think), in a frame I can't title. In Danville California. Might need a side cover, I'll have to look. $395, no carbs or pipes (engine only).
-=Phyber

Phyber...

I Pm'd you. Please give me contact info on how to reach you.

I also havea near complete, slightly broken down '76 that I am looking to get out of my garage. No idea when it last ran. I am in Costa Mesa, CA if you are interested.

I also havea near complete, slightly broken down '76 that I am looking to get out of my garage. No idea when it last ran. I am in Costa Mesa, CA if you are interested.

Matt...
I see from your other post about 2 years ago that an engine was making 'bad noises'. Is this the same motor?
-Chuck

No, it is not the same motor. When I bought the '76 that now has motor problems I had another parts bike that was nearly complete that I had been working off of on other projects. I have since bought an '09 Bonneville and so I do not use my "running" '76 and the other parts bike-including motor, frame body parts including tank and seat and mostly all the other pieces have been sitting in my garage taking up room.

If there are particular parts that you are interested in let me know and I can see if they are still there and we can work it out or if you wanted the whole parts bike I can send you some pictures next week once I dig it out of my garage.

Matt

Last edited: