Wanted - XS 650 near Harrisburg, PA looking at all offers

krakoski

XS650 Member
Reaction score
Im in Harrisburg, PA, and I would prefer a running and driving XS650, but will look at and consider any condition and price range bikes, let me know what you have.

I have an 81 Special for sale--asking $2500-- and it runs great. It's a variation on the cafe racer theme. It's currently on the first page of classifieds page of the forum.

Damn, Nice bike man, really, Im looking at a cb650 this weekend and will get back to you if that doesnt work out. I really like your bike tho

Thanks bonez, I saw that guy, cool bike, But i wanna build my own... got a little different plans

Im in Harrisburg, PA, and I would prefer a running and driving XS650, but will look at and consider any condition and price range bikes, let me know what you have.

Thanks for the offer, but Its not exactly what im looking for

Then you need to be more specific in your listing and tell people what you're looking for.

maybe I want to see what they have, I cant just tell everyone that im interested in there bike dude. sry if you dont like my style but cant do anything for you.

maybe I want to see what they have, I cant just tell everyone that im interested in there bike dude. sry if you dont like my style but cant do anything for you.

I think you misunderstood. What Bonez means is that it would be a good idea for you to give some indication of what you're looking for. You've been pretty vague thus far. Do you want stock? Certain years? Something that's already been hardtailed? A bike that might run, if it wasn't in 10 boxes? Right now you'll be just as frustrated as anyone else choosing to respond to this thread, if you don't lay out what you're looking for. Just my 2 cents. Good luck.