Make Offer - XS parts

If I did the quote right greyhound will ship it for like 100 bucks and I would like to get 100 bucks for it so 200 shipped is about what it would take. If shipping turns out to be more maybe we could split the difference. Thanks, Brad

Not to be an ass but i put these i. The make offer section therefore would like an offer im not looking to get rich off of these just trying to fund the rest of my project with the extra parts i have laying around. Thanks, Brad

I have a set of pistons I just took off of my 82 heritage special Ill sell you for 10 bucks. I cleaned the crap out of them because I was gonna reuse them but decided to go 1 size up because the cylinder was rusty from sitting. Let me know, Brad

Hey cursed one are you talking about the charging rotor and housing? I have one I just took off of my 78 and it was a running bike. Ill let the whole setup go for 50 bucks. Let me know. Thanks, Brad

Daymay Ill get those forks out asap. Could you please PM me your address? Thanks, Brad

1974jh5 responded to your PM. Thanks, Brad

Have any pictures of the pistons? I need stock bore (954 stampings), and need ones with skirts that aren't grooved and scuffed to crap. Thanks.

Here they are. Both look just as good as this one.

full

Skirts look good on both of them? Can't tell from the picture. I'm changing mine because they got scared up on both sides. Just saw that you are in STL, so that will work out great.

Im pretty sure they are in good shape. I have them in my storage unit so let me run over and check them out Ill get back with you. PM me your phone number if you dont mind and Ill text over good pics of them. Thanks, Brad

Back