XS Performance rear rims NO GOOD!

Sorry I have to always seem to disagree but.... There are only two hubs, a 36 hole and a 48 hole pattern ( SJ Heritage Special) H, WM, width, and circumference make little difference. When rims are made the come out of long rolling press and are just cut to size depending on wheel circumference, then bent and welded. I am surprised that they got all rear rims tooled incorrectly as a reg rim has just a 1x1 pattern and the Heritage has a radial lace 2x2 pattern,you would think they would have gotten 1 of them correct. They got all the front rims correct.

Got my wheels back from powdercoat earlier this week and laced the front and rear up with no problem. 21" front 16" rear. Both 36 spoke.

Nope - Question is still not answered. The bad rim in question was the 16" and 48 spoke pattern (for his 82 SJ Heritage Special), not the 36 spoke pattern.
I have the same rims on my SJ Heritage but luckily mine are still in presentable shape. If in the future I decide to replace them it would be nice to know if this was resolved.
2muchmoney or drog - Any update on this?

Back