Make Offer - xs650 chopper part out including a springer fronted and titled frame

neanderthal

neanderthal
Reaction score
THE BIKE HAS BEEN STRIPPED AND SOLD. Thanks to everyone who made this sale go quickly.

Unfortunately I have been very recently dwiagnosed with diebetes type one and must sell the bike to pay up coming bill. its a bummer, but no need to cry about it. this is the reason for the sell. hate to do it, but I'm parting it as i think ill get a little extra out of it. so please feel free to make me an offer on anything you would like. Please also note that i work four and sometimes five ten hr shifts. so allow for the following weekend to come after a deal is made before either of us expect it to be shipped. thanks for looking.

Things that are sold:

tank
Wheels
Seat
fender
Springer frontend

This is a running riding xs650. Ill part in any which way you want except i won't hack the frame unless you buy the whole thing and i won't part the title unless the frame sells by itself. which in that case id shave the numbers off the neck. also the carbs are jetted to the pipes if you want the pair and have been rebuilt. the top end of the engine has a new build as well both done buy a shop. electronic ignition and pea, not huge's though. new wires and coil as well. internal wiring i can leave in. i can get you specs on parts if desired. years and models used to piece together. kick only no starter. the springer fronted is home built and narrow 3" over. its built to last, but also home built so the finishing details are not ugly, but not the best either. its not bad, i can send detail photos to show. custom exhaust sounds great and is loud. jump street custom miss. the p pad is up for grabs. just let me know if you have questions or offers.

some of the photos are older, there one photo of how it sits minus the pieces missing as there are no wheels or saddle on it.

texting is best, 503.385.5375 i will check this and respond to it as well. thank you.
-jake

image1_zpsmmee9v2w.jpg

image-3_zps3dcc3928.jpg

image-2_zpsfcb5f409.jpg

image_zps6561d1f8.jpg

springer_zpsq1hhwmqr.jpg

springer1_zpstioe1u9j.jpg

Last edited:
I'd like to see 500 plus shipping for it. I think that's a very fair price. The dna's are around that price plus shipping. I think this looks better, it's narrow and it's all made of cold rolled steel. And the tubing is 1045 which is commonly used for roll cages. Not sure of the material used for the dna, but I know mine can handle a heavy load under varied stresses. My first springer was a dna, and I'd easily buy this over a dna. I'll also throw in a brand new (used for about ten to twenty miles, but they're neck bearings) roller neck bearings.

I would, but there a few people in line, just waiting a few more hrs before I go to the next person and it sounds like he wants them. Sorry. I contact you if everyone passed in them.

Back