XS650.com T-Shirt, Hoodie, and Work Shirt Presale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
damnit Travis! I'm living out of my car! I really need that hoodie, I'm running out of...sorta-clean clothing!!!!

I got the shirts! :thumbsup: Well most of them.. a few of the work shirts didn't print quite right and will be reprinted asap. Many of you have already received shipping notifications via email. I'll try to get the rest of them out as fast as I can. I'll be sending emails to people who will have to wait a little longer because of the few misprints. The printer said one of the work shirts went up in flames under the dryer! :eek:

I have everything except for the few that didn't print correctly. Most of those were work shirts.

Jeepguy,

... Many of you have already received shipping notifications via email. I'll try to get the rest of them out as fast as I can. ...

Like I said, I'm working on it. I got a bunch more out tonight. :thumbsup:

Bart, more than a few will be heading your way. You win the most shirts ordered award! :thumbsup:

I should get them out in the next day or two and you'll get a shipping notification email.

Travis my shirt came today. It looks great. I will be placing an order for a sweatshirt in the future.

Got mine today. Apparently Bergoff got his reply in before I could get back home.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    38.6 KB · Views: 166
I'm glad to see people are starting to get them.. :thumbsup: I have about 80% of them out the door and hope to finish the rest of them tonight and tomorrow.

I tried to check the shirts over before putting them in the packages, but if anyone notices anything wrong with a shirt, let me know right away and the printer will remake it.

Got mine last night, looks great.
The first thing my GF said, "I know what your wearing to every bike show this summer" :D

A little update: I finally got everything sorted out and most of it out the door. Like I mentioned before, some of the garments got messed up and are being reprinted early next week. Everything that was good has been sent out or will ship tomorrow morning, so some of you may get a package now and one later. By tomorrow morning, everyone should have either received a shipping notification email, an email from me with shipping information (international orders), and/or an email about any bad garments that will be sent later. So by tomorrow afternoon if you haven't heard anything from me or received any shipping notices, let me know. :thumbsup:

Nice.. Happy Birthday! You updated your avatar picture and everything!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back