xs650 concept car?

That's a VW Beetle front suspention and wheels too. How old is this artical?

crikey with all the music in all the world and they had to pick that awful wailing. Kraftwerk rubbish I expect grrrr.

They seemed to be manoevering the bike very gingerly./ I would be interested to see how easy it would be to correct a slide or in emergency braking on a fast bend when lent over .

can't see it catching on myself. if you want to be in a cage ride in a car . The whole thing about biking for me is to smell and feel the air and have the thrill of feeling vulnerable to the elements and your surroundings .:wink2:

crikey with all the music in all the world and they had to pick that awful wailing. Kraftwerk rubbish I expect grrrr.

They seemed to be manoevering the bike very gingerly./ I would be interested to see how easy it would be to correct a slide or in emergency braking on a fast bend when lent over .

can't see it catching on myself. if you want to be in a cage ride in a car . The whole thing about biking for me is to smell and feel the air and have the thrill of feeling vulnerable to the elements and your surroundings .:wink2:

I agree, but you know some people will buy them if they make it to market.

yes its interesting how they seem to use mostly Women in their adverts. They are obviously looking to target that market :wink2:

Kinda cool. Yeah it's what they don't show that's telling. Would like to see a camera follow it through a few twisties.

What about this?
1 Wheel Motorcycle
http://rynomotors.com/
FacebookImage1.jpg

Well, as soon as Lit Motors open the door to deposits, I'm sending them a check. Gotta have one.

These will probably be very popular in Europe as BMW already has a scooter with two articulating front wheels for stability in a partially enclosed scooter with fabric side curtains and a windshield wiper.

Two years from now, we will be back to enjoying $5 gal gasoline. In Europe it is already $8 / gal. When I visited Florence Italy, there were thousands of motorcycles and scooters, about half ridden by women.

dsc01874.jpg

Last edited:
While we're on the topic of unusual bikes/scooters, here's a few pics. I took these pics in Munich city centre, while I was in Germany this past June. BMW scooter with a roof and windshield..............the europeans know how to stretch their gas euros.

Attachments

• BMW scooter 1.JPG
    BMW scooter 1.JPG
    199.8 KB · Views: 270
  • BMW scooter 2.JPG
    BMW scooter 2.JPG
    222.4 KB · Views: 261
weird looking thing but a very practical commuter for city types:wink2:

Back