XS650 Craigslist postings depository

Hey @Jim...little brother for you (donor bike?)
1699390914566.png

https://denver.craigslist.org/mcy/d/longmont-1968-bsa-starfire-250cc/7685117411.html

I posted this in Aug of 2022. (Post 3506) It was a great deal then and still is.:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Holy smokes...great eye (and good memory)!

I guess he really "Is not negotiable" on price like he says in his ad! Do you recall if that's the same price he was asking back then too?

Thats a seriously good deal with all the stuff on it AND a title to boot. :thumbsup:

I should have bought it then... Messaged @Ben1 to get it if he can, I will paypal him if it is still available. Looks like 19s front and back, clean slate for paint, lots of nice upgrades.
Yeah, he must have had that bike a long time judging by the dry rot on the tires? Sure is a great foundation to work with though.

Yeah, he must have had that bike a long time judging by the dry rot on the tires? Sure is a great foundation to work with though.
I might need the exhuast for my "adventure" bike. 19 front and rears limits it to a tracker style, I dont see many 19 rears except tracker tires. 750 kitted bikes are very entertaining power wise when you get the jetting close to right. That bike has a lot of potential for some end result. I have thought about piercings, tats, a woman with hairy armpits and trying a rattle can "Mondrian" theme XS.
mondrian.jpg

Back