XS650 Craigslist postings depository

Wheels on eBait. I always liked these.:thumbsup:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Yamaha-XS6...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649
s-l200.jpg

I remember another member tried to fit XS500 Pentium wheels to his XS650........after many trying months he had them up for sale

Hey, I'm ahead of ya.
Pulled this '81 into the workroom a few weeks ago.

View attachment 138796
Couple years ago I traded my '74 cb750 for it, even. Paid $300 for the Honda.

Hey! Jeff, You’ve been holding out on us! When where you planning on sharing that little nugget with us? Plans? Build thread? Hmmmm? You’ve already got a Jimi bike.
FC95469E-9CE5-4D7A-A9FD-2DF4F82D297C.jpeg

Maybe you need a Janis bike to go with it! :D
797B1309-AECE-487D-AB6A-272574C70AA4.jpeg

Hey! Jeff, You’ve been holding out on us! When where you planning on sharing that little nugget with us? Plans? Build thread? Hmmmm? You’ve already got a Jimi bike.
View attachment 138807
Maybe you need a Janis bike to go with it! :D
View attachment 138809
Hey Bob,
Well, I've got the tank , seat and all the parts to make this an original runner, but I envision something different.
Every few days, something new enters my wandering mind.
For awhile I was fixated on a chopper, like what Janis is riding, but a scrambler makes more sense these days..............
We'll see.
I'll keep you posted...

Hey Bob,
Well, I've got the tank , seat and all the parts to make this an original runner, but I envision something different.
Every few days, something new enters my wandering mind.
For awhile I was fixated on a chopper, like what Janis is riding, but a scrambler makes more sense these days..............
We'll see.
I'll keep you posted...
A sweet soft tail perhaps?.. split the difference!

Back