XS650 Craigslist postings depository

Yeah, definitely not the selling season...motivated seller perhaps. ;)

I like a guy that says shoot me an offer
I should be hooking up the trailer right now but I have two bikes, each have plans for winter projects. I have managed to do almost nothing on each. I cannot spread "almost nothing" across three bikes.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1033780830682575/

1700867909902.png

I should be hooking up the trailer right now but I have two bikes, each have plans for winter projects. I have managed to do almost nothing on each. I cannot spread "almost nothing" across three bikes.
Yeah, Im currently searching nationwide for an RD350 rider quality that I can mess with over the Winter. I've found a few but no one seems too motivated to deal with sending additional pics they promised to send or follow up with any info. Maybe due to holiday distractions...I dont know? Not having much luck? :shrug:

Yeah, Im currently searching nationwide for an RD350 rider quality that I can mess with over the Winter. I've found a few but no one seems too motivated to deal with sending additional pics they promised to send or follow up with any info. Maybe due to holiday distractions...I dont know? Not having much luck? :shrug:
Good luck... Really.. A friend just scored 12, yes, a fu%&ing dozen 80s-90s Japanese mainland 2 stroke motorcycles. RG400 v4 Suzuki, RSR 400 v3 Honda style Japanese style motorcycles. He is scrambling now for storage. 5 or 6 are with my brother in his barb. My brotherr has his own museum of cool 2 strokes now.

$1400
Driven 4,619 miles

Manual transmission

Exterior color: Red · Interior color:

2 owners
Cortland NY
https://www.facebook.com/marketplac...place_top_picks&referral_story_type=top_picks

Seller's Description​

Runs good looking for cash or trades , I’m 17 looking for a beater with a heater for winter to get to work and back , The bike runs greats has a lot of new parts in the front end , carbs have been recently tuned and cleaned , has title and both keys . Will throw in cover and original bike lock , tool bag , does need a little love but is a great bike over all , great to work on, would love to see it go to some one who wants to get into the bike sceen and gain experience. ! Bring traile

1701563724218.png

1701563890256.png

I’m struggling with passing on it too.Ive got the three projects one to many going on too.🥴
My project bikes for last winter and this winter (XS650 I'm working on now) were cheap pickups my friend did not work on and I bugged him to buy/trade).
I'm thinking that next year, my project bike will to either work on one of his or nag him to work on it at his place and I'll do some of the work like carb & brake rebuilding which is the part I like the most. He has 3 bikes I know of that "worked when stored" but I bet need to be worked on to ride again.
He retired as a motorcop 2 years ago and was part time working. Then all the sudden he took a FT job at a courthouse as I was nagging for him to fully retire.
If he does not let me work on them I think I'll take the winter off and instead of a new project, do improvements to existing bikes I have.
Just like my wife likes to look at houses on Zillow that we can't afford, I'm combing Market place for project bikes I don't have room for.

Here is one (facebook):
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/7290497480968741/
FBRD200.png

My project bikes for last winter and this winter (XS650 I'm working on now) were cheap pickups my friend did not work on and I bugged him to buy/trade).
I'm thinking that next year, my project bike will to either work on one of his or nag him to work on it at his place and I'll do some of the work like carb & brake rebuilding which is the part I like the most. He has 3 bikes I know of that "worked when stored" but I bet need to be worked on to ride again.
He retired as a motorcop 2 years ago and was part time working. Then all the sudden he took a FT job at a courthouse as I was nagging for him to fully retire.
If he does not let me work on them I think I'll take the winter off and instead of a new project, do improvements to existing bikes I have.
Just like my wife likes to look at houses on Zillow that we can't afford, I'm combing Market place for project bikes I don't have room for.

Here is one (facebook):
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/7290497480968741/
View attachment 256583

You should snag that little RD. It looks a thousand times better than the one I grabbed for project.

1701719065015.png

Back