Wanted - XS650 frame and engine wanted

joe88

XS650 New Member
Reaction score
I am looking for an unmodified frame and an engine assembly. The engine is the big one for me, I just need a complete engine that I can clean up or rebuild.

I am located in New Hampshire

I am looking for an unmodified frame and an engine assembly. The engine is the big one for me, I just need a complete engine that I can clean up or rebuild.

I am located in New Hampshire
If you look on the Greater Boston Craigslist, there is one listed in Norton, Ma. Expect to pay about $500 minimum for a project bike with a clean title.

Thanks for the replies,
I was hoping for one a little closer to home. I am not opposed to having a motor shipped and as far as a frame goes I don't care if it has a title or not. I live in New Hampshire where a bill of sale is all that is needed for old bikes and cars. In the past I have had frames shipped by Greyhound bus. Does not cost much and you get it pretty quick also.

Norton, MA is a couple of hours drive but I did not see the ad when I looked for it.

I saw this when I was browsing craigslist earlier:

http://nh.craigslist.org/mcy/3640796905.html

Says he has a basketcase bike also.

Thanks,
But, that guy will not talk to me. It is on it's second listing. He replied the first time followed by pulling the listing. Then he relisted it with a different description and no pictures. If he would talk to me I would buy the motor.

Everything else is toast on that bike.

Back