Wanted - Xs650 motor

crm114

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking for a complete motor within couple hour driving distance of 72756. Primarily interested in the 74-84 type motor.

Might check with weekendrider from missouri, on the forum here OR I have low miles 76, motor kicks over with decent compression. That is all I know I have not touched it. It's in a no title bike but could pull it. I am headed to Denver on Saturday the 6th with the van will be taking I80 could drop down to kansas city as a meeting place????

hmm somewhere in the neighborhood of $500 in KC???

The rest of the bike will be parted out also.....

Attachments

• 76xs 042.JPG
    76xs 042.JPG
    178.8 KB · Views: 161
  • 76xs 026.JPG
    76xs 026.JPG
    155 KB · Views: 138
  • 76xs 027.JPG
    76xs 027.JPG
    158.6 KB · Views: 154
  • 76xs 028.JPG
    76xs 028.JPG
    169.7 KB · Views: 149
Might check with weekendrider from missouri, on the forum here OR I have low miles 76, motor kicks over with decent compression. That is all I know I have not touched it. It's in a no title bike but could pull it. I am headed to Denver on Saturday the 6th with the van will be taking I80 could drop down to kansas city as a meeting place????

hmm somewhere in the neighborhood of $500 in KC???

The rest of the bike will be parted out also.....

gggGary: I'm interested in the starter lever assy from the carbs if you'd like to part with it. Mine is missing from my 76'. Thanks for any consideration. Mike

Hey mike let me look over my parts carbs. just lever screw, spacer? and washers?

I think just maybe we are thread hi-jacking :yikes:
Headed on a road trip, I will start a my very own thread when I get back. Thanks for the interest guys. Beware shipping on big stuff long tall. tank and LH side cover are very useable but hardly perfect. RH cover is fuggled at the front, someone ground away the front edge for a different carb. It was on another bike, this bike was missing that sidecover. I prolly have one without factory paint.

Hey mike let me look over my parts carbs. just lever screw, spacer? and washers?

Yea Gary I have the shaft mounted that operates the starter(s) but it dead ends on left side of carbs with no lever assy. Could use complete assy minus the shaft I suppose.
I'm to blame for the highjack.......Mike

Well the OP never bothered with a response. Not even to say, that's highway robbery you f'n bandit.

Back