For Sale - XS650 parts stash for sale in NYC

WillyTHacksaw

XS650 Member
Reaction score
Two complet bikes worth of parts plus extras. Three frames, one with title. I have a second title that does not match either frame. Some NOS bits, a cafe seat, two into exhaust and two sets of carbs. Two sets of cast wheels with new tires, both rears are 16” drum. One of the motors has a fresh 700CC bore with pistons, rings and properly sized carbs with alloy holders. A couple of GS450 tanks, some NOS chrome fenders and more. I’m interested in selling the pile complete, not piece by piece. Questions or offers via email please, cwu1050@gmail.com

I was looking at the two into one exhaust and maybe a 450 tank. I can wait though in case you get any full stash offers

A7CDE396-6C95-4904-A19F-6DBE3D6698E1.jpeg
59208E7B-C2D0-41E5-ADAF-A14D020E488B.jpeg
View attachment 128572

Here’s the exhaust system, I have a black NOS GS 450 tank and a used red one with a small dent. I’ll take pictures later today of some other parts. I also have a couple of Wiseguy braced swingers and a custom front motor mount. The problem with going through the piles is I’m reminded of how close I am to having a really nice 700CC Cafe style bike.

Back