Wanted - XS650 parts wanted desperately.

wickermann

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello again all, I am looking to buy an XS650 front end (wheel, forks and brakes) prefer wire wheel, but would consider alloy wheel.
I also need an XS-2 bottom yoke / triple tree.

Hey wickermann, I have a front end set up... Unfortunately it is alloy.

I also believe the front end is off of a 72... so I should have the bottom yoke too.. I can look around the shop and see what can be put together...

Email me and i can send some pics and work something out... counterbalancecycles@gmail.com

cheers.

can you email me pics and prices to wickermann@btinternet.com
Thanks.

I'll get pictures tonight. I looked last night. The triple trees have been claimed via that thread but I do have forks upper and lowers with springs but the tops are missing. and I have front mag wheel I really just have a mess of random parts but if you need any of it youre welcome to it for free as long as you pay shipping and forward on the good deed.

I'll get pictures tonight. I looked last night. The triple trees have been claimed via that thread but I do have forks upper and lowers with springs but the tops are missing. and I have front mag wheel I really just have a mess of random parts but if you need any of it youre welcome to it for free as long as you pay shipping and forward on the good deed.

sounds good, let me know what I owe you and I will paypal it over to you asap.
Dave.

sounds good, let me know what I owe you and I will paypal it over to you asap.
Dave.

I got super crazy busy last night but I'll give you a good update. xsesive only needed the top triple clamp so I have the forks in pieces, the bottom triple clamp with the steering stem and the front wheel but no spacers or rotor with the front wheel. Just the bearings come with. I sent you a picture of the wheel. Tell me what you need and I'll get shipping figured out.

Back