pampy

XS650 Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I´m currently working on something I think many of us could find useful, I´m talking about the 1975 xs650 decals. I´m about to finish them but before uploading the file so anyone can use it, I need to check some dimensions in order to be as exact as possible to the original ones. Would anybody here give me a hand? I just need a couple numbers. Thanks in advance :)

Attachments

• Screenshot (302).png
    Screenshot (302).png
    1.2 MB · Views: 137
  • Screenshot (304).png
    Screenshot (304).png
    200.8 KB · Views: 134
Cool.
How exactly could we make use of your drawings?
Diablo Cycle in Canada already have these available.

Cool.
How exactly could we make use of your drawings?
Diablo Cycle in Canada already have these available.

I have no idea how much they cost from Diablo Cycle. The main idea here is you get the free file I´m trying to finish and take it to a vinyl cutter shop, I have no idea how you call them there. Here it´s place were you take any .dwg (or almost any other 2D graphic design file) and have them cut or printed for 100 Mexican pesos A.K.A 4.89 USD.

1st photo on the tank it's 19 3/4 " wide
Side cover it's 10 1/4" wide

2nd photo the word YAMAHA is 5 3/8" wide by 1 3/8" tall
Sorry I don't have a metric tape hope it helps

Hey guys I´m currently working on something I think many of us could find useful, I´m talking about the 1975 xs650 decals. I´m about to finish them but before uploading the file so anyone can use it, I need to check some dimensions in order to be as exact as possible to the original ones. Would anybody here give me a hand? I just need a couple numbers. Thanks in advance :)
Always check eBay. Use different keyword search combos as many as necessary till you find what your after dimensions or otherwise. Only 29 % of their stuff is new. And they have billions of decals vintage, or not.

Back