XS650exhaust.com New Products!!!

gordonscott

XS650exhaust.com
Reaction score
Hi Guys, I have new products that I will be keeping in stock coming this week all at competitive prices! So keep an eye out on my site for updates this week :wink2: Sprocket for Harley wheel to work on Yamaha XS. Heat shields in Brass, copper or black. New mufflers in Brass or copper. Headlights 5 3/4" black with brass trim. Sparto tail lights in brass, copper or black. Marker lights with brass trim. Mirrors for 7/8" bars in brass, copper or black. And I will be adding even more stuff as the weeks go on :D
ml27101320lg.jpg
cnizqwkkgrhqyokjyezq.jpg
ml267004.jpg
ks34trs.jpg

Last edited:
Shipping these out to Germany :) He sent me pictures and I just built what he wanted. Both pipes are exact same length and will have 12" baffles (new product) and 9" Brass heat shield (new product)
cimg6636.jpg
cimg6633h.jpg
cimg6597.jpg

Gordon... when I get to the poin of the build I need pipes I will be getting some of yours. what is the typical build time and can you get the chopper hi pipes to fit with tc bros forwrd controls.? also i did not see the head light on your site.. is that the only one I dig it.. thanks

Gordon... when I get to the poin of the build I need pipes I will be getting some of yours. what is the typical build time and can you get the chopper hi pipes to fit with tc bros forwrd controls.? also i did not see the head light on your site.. is that the only one I dig it.. thanks
Hi Ben, 7-14 days depending on how many orders to fill. The headlight is on the site now, adding products all the time as of now :thumbsup: Pipes will work with the TC controls :wink2: Thanks Ben, glad you like the pipes :)

:yikes: Them my pipes!!!!! You've done a great job and been a pleasure to deal with!

Guys I highly recommend Grodonscott as great bloke to work with :bow2: even from the other side of the world and opposite time zone. He has gone above and beyond the call of duty to help me out, and arrange shipping prices and a few extra bits I need for me.
:thumbsup:

Great Move Gordon.....to expand your product line with synergistic offerings! I love the
brass look and am Jonesin for the headlight, mirror and shields with a dual sport high pipe next project....(gotta finish 2 in process first). Real nice stuff! Blue

Give me a shout from my website and they shall be yours :wink2: P.S. you must be popular with the ladies, I know they say every thing is bigger in Texas but dam! :laugh:

Now that is one that I have not heard; most people think it is my height, yet it is the height of the tires on my Suburban.:yikes:

Shipping these out to Germany :) He sent me pictures and I just built what he wanted. Both pipes are exact same length and will have 12" baffles (new product) and 9" Brass heat shield (new product)
cimg6636.jpg
cimg6633h.jpg
cimg6597.jpg

Really like those pipes, they would look great on my tracker build... You have a video of it running with the baffles installed? You have a set with mufflers?

Great Move Gordon.....to expand your product line with synergistic offerings! I love the
brass look and am Jonesin for the headlight, mirror and shields with a dual sport high pipe next project....(gotta finish 2 in process first). Real nice stuff! Blue
Thanks Blue, That headlight is cool, I'm using it on my next build:thumbsup:

Back