XS650exhaust.com New Products!!!

Man I can't wait my pipes are being done this week!
For the world to see :D
cimg6720.jpg

I can't say egnough what a good experiance this purchase was. Scott kept me in the loop the whole time. I mean look at all of those I now have a custom setup for my sidecar rig just the way I wanted them in less than two weeks time! and for the same money I would have spent on getting some made in china pipes from you know who! Thanks again!

I can't say enough about what a good experiance this purchase was. Scott kept me in the loop the whole time. I mean look at all of those I now have a custom setup for my sidecar rig just the way I wanted them in less than two weeks time! and for the same money I would have spent on getting some made in china pipes from you know who! Thanks again!

You scored big time ....Congrats! When you get em home on and running... how about a video with sound? You rock GS!

What muffler....how does it attach.....where are the mounts/attachment points etc.?

I like this set a LOT! Blue

Last edited:
You scored big time ....Congrats! When you get em home, on and running how about a video with sound. You rock GS!

What's muffler....how does it attach.....where are the mount/attachment points ?

I like this set a LOT! Blue

Thanks it will be a bit before this thing is running hopefully a 1 month out. It is really nickle and dime'n me to get all the bits to finish not to mention paint. and all the bit's for the sidecar but we are getting there. I have been going back and forth on pipe idea's for a wile now and I'm happy with the results. When I saw the new mufflers on scott's site I new thats what I wanted. But i will post a video when they are on and running.

The muffler will be attached with a couple of stainless pop rivets once I powder coat or wrap the pipes I can't decide as of yet.and Scott made a bracket to attach to the stock mount under the shifter on the frame.

Gordon, is that a cone engineering reverse cone? How do you clamp it down to the head pipe?
That muffler is the same one, cone engineering ( Megs exhaust) does not make these, they are made by a company in California for Megs. I make no money off those mufflers, after shipping I brake even :banghead: I live in Mass and they are on the other coast. I just have them for the convenience of my customers so they don't have to order parts from here and there and I can make a custom exhaust with the muffler in front of me for proper placement and fitting. On my other mufflers I am a dealer so there is a small profit. I hope to become a dealer for Megs but I have to do a buy in for it to be worth doing $$$$$$$ :eek: I had to do a dealer "buy in" with the Paughco products too so financially I can only do one at a time :shrug: What was your question? :laugh:

Gordon, is that a cone engineering reverse cone? How do you clamp it down to the head pipe?
Oh ya! Clamping it down was what I forgot. It is a nice snug fit sliding over the end of the header, it can be welded or stainless rivits if you are going to jet-coat, chrome or paint the header and don't want that finish on the muffler. You can also just cut three lines in the muffler where it slides over the pipe and use a regular muffler clamp for motorcycle exhaust.

I can't say egnough what a good experiance this purchase was. Scott kept me in the loop the whole time. I mean look at all of those I now have a custom setup for my sidecar rig just the way I wanted them in less than two weeks time! and for the same money I would have spent on getting some made in china pipes from you know who! Thanks again!
Thanks JD, That was very nice of you to say in a public forum. I personaly can't stand bad service and when I started this I knew service had to be tops on the list.

I designed those for my widetail, but am confident Gordonscott can make them for a stock bike. That is a stock frame he has them on in the photos. He even made sure the fitted in a box to meet the minimum postage to Aust.

I designed those for my widetail, but am confident Gordonscott can make them for a stock bike. That is a stock frame he has them on in the photos. He even made sure the fitted in a box to meet the minimum postage to Aust.
Yes I could make those for stock frame but the rear pegs would be a problem. On a different subject Dale (AussieHard) has made some awesome logo's for me and I like them all so much I can't decide! I told him I liked "art deco" and boy he did not disappoint :thumbsup: Very talented guy :bow2:
gordonscott.jpg

Back