xs650exhaust.com

gordonscott

XS650exhaust.com
Reaction score
Hi Everyone, I have a new website I'm working on and should be done by March 15th. Will have more exhaust's then ever! Thanks for all the support and looking forward to providing more of the service and parts that has made my small venture a good one. Best regards, Scott (aka GordonScott) xs650exhaust.com coming soon :thumbsup:

hi do you ship to australia????? and the price of the curved pipes please????? i saw a chopperxs650 ,painted purple .. with a set of v&h style pipes ... ,, i just found his bike ,, but i,d want them out the right side , netherlands xs650 site.... stuur je fotos naar foto@xs650.nl... regards oldbiker

hi do you ship to australia????? and the price of the curved pipes please????? i saw a chopperxs650 ,painted purple .. with a set of v&h style pipes ... ,, i just found his bike ,, but i,d want them out the right side , netherlands xs650 site.... stuur je fotos naar foto@xs650.nl... regards oldbiker

Hi Oldbiker, Can you get any farther away :laugh: Curved pipes are $185.00 usd but I checked shipping cost and you don't want to know :eek:

The site looks great!!:thumbsup: And I cant believe you will be offering the fork braces, especially since I just had mine shaved and polished!!:banghead::banghead: Oh well, guess Im gonna have to start looking for a spare unmolested set of forks!!!

XsC

Check out what came in da mail today!
100_0166.jpg

Already dropped off to get a ceramic coat(matte black). Will post pics in my build when its on. Thanks again!

Back