xs650exhaust.com

Side shot request taken before mufflers were welded on...
cimg7638.jpg
And with mufflers welded on with support bracket made..
cimg7653.jpg

Last edited:
I have a set of these in stock ready to ship if someone is interested? You can get to the oil filler without the pipes being in the way :thumbsup:
cimg6833s.jpg
cimg6834.jpg

Gordon,
Those hi-pipes w/SS mufflers are on my wish list! How do they sound? It appears they're supported somewhere over the l/s footpeg? You run these pipes w/glasspacks on your sidehack, right? You've put enough miles on 'em to feel that they're adequately supported? Thanks.
Gruff

Hi
Do you ship to the United Kingdom? Interested in the left side exiting 2 into 1 system with a short reverse cone in your custom section on your web site.

Gordon,
Those hi-pipes w/SS mufflers are on my wish list! How do they sound? It appears they're supported somewhere over the l/s footpeg? You run these pipes w/glasspacks on your sidehack, right? You've put enough miles on 'em to feel that they're adequately supported? Thanks.
Gruff
Hi Gruff, There is a video of them on youtube someplace? They sound great in IMHO :D I run the "Glasspack" mufflers and they have a deeper tone to them then the "stainless" mufflers, depends on what you like :shrug: I have run that exhaust in conditions you would never dream of and never a problem :yikes:Built super tough.
cimg5767p.jpg
cimg5265n.jpg

Hi
Do you ship to the United Kingdom? Interested in the left side exiting 2 into 1 system with a short reverse cone in your custom section on your web site.
Hi, I sure do, ship there all the time :D Thats a great sounding pipe, "RFlives" on this site has one with a video on youtube of it running. He has it on a very cool sidecar rig he built :thumbsup:

Ive had my exhaust for a few months now but have been enjoying riding my bike and havent got around to posting pics up for gordon. I am extremely happy with these exhaust they really wrap up the whole look of my bike. I sometimes just sit and look at it and smile. Gordon is a first class person with excellent communication through the whole build even though Im sure I was a pain in the arse since I waited until the last minute to order and needed them pretty quick. He did his absolute best and got them to me the day before I was to take my bike out of town. I cant say enough about the craftsmanship of these exhaust either excellent welds and excellent fit. Only issue is the kickstarter doesnt go all the way in but I was aware of that before I ordered the pipes. Anyways here are a couple pics.

Attachments

• bike build 052.jpg
    bike build 052.jpg
    303.1 KB · Views: 262
  • bike build 053.jpg
    bike build 053.jpg
    302.8 KB · Views: 235
  • bike build 054.jpg
    bike build 054.jpg
    303.3 KB · Views: 258
  • bike build 055.jpg
    bike build 055.jpg
    304.4 KB · Views: 250
Hey Brad, Bike looks awesome! Here is a pipe I'm making for our own "Bigjimmy" for his big bore large finned motor...
cimg7824.jpg
cimg7825.jpg

Back